NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of the people I find these days riding Harley’s talking about how their screamin’ Eagle cammed sled “moves out” and needs new speakers.

Tfi4Q3.gif

Find new friends.

Untitled-design.png

slide_4_1024x1024.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Not friends. Just people you see.

Also, wheelies don’t mean “fast.”

Anyone can get on a Gixxer and ride like a retard.

I never understood the endless need to circle jerk to death motorcycle capabilities for street bikes. It's the riding that matters.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Anyone can get on a Gixxer and ride like a retard.

I never understood the endless need to circle jerk to death motorcycle capabilities for street bikes. It's the riding that matters.

I don’t own a GXSR so I couldn’t tell you.

But in the 20+ years of owning and riding Harley’s I can tell you several things about them.

1. They’re heavy.
2. They’re extremely slow in comparison to sport bikes for several reasons. Being heavy is probably the main reason. Air cooled ancient Engine Tech is probably another.
3. They attract several groups of people… The RUBs being the most ****ing annoying people ever to ride on 2 wheels.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t own a GXSR so I couldn’t tell you.

But in the 20+ years of owning and riding Harley’s I can tell you several things about them.

1. They’re heavy.
2. They’re extremely slow in comparison to sport bikes for several reasons. Being heavy is probably the main reason. Air cooled ancient Engine Tech is probably another.
3. They attract several groups of people… The RUBs being the most ****ing annoying people ever to ride on 2 wheels.
My buddy had a 2003 Buell XB9R that was a fun ride. I'm pretty sure it's an 883 punched out and cammed. Gas tank in the aluminum spar frame, oil in the swing arm. Kept the bike low center. One of the shortest wheel based bikes with torque. Took my endorsement test on it. Fun bike to backroad on. Bout the only Harley item I'd go for.

Users who are viewing this thread