So wudda ya think of the 2015?

SlowSVT

Established Member
So far I give it a 7

They kept the 107" wheelbase :nonono:

The IRS appears to be a semi-trailing arm with a single upper link. I wonder how it will stack-up against our double A-arm which I would think would locate the wheel more accurately. I read the GT500 is suppose to get an SRA.

SlowSVT

Established Member
BlackSVTCobrarearview.jpg

niceCobra_zpsc492866a.jpg

Nicks01Cobra.gif

Last edited:

Quick Strike

Established Member
It looks like a cross between a Camaro and a Jag: Not very original. The powerplants may be nice with at least 420HP from the V8 stock coyote.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I guess I'll be the minority and say that I love it. Only thing i dont like is how the rear slopes down quite a bit. But I think everything else looks great. The original pictures of the red and bland wheels dont help it, but I saw a few silver and black ones that look a loooot better. I mean someone made this picture up and sent it to my works facebook page, imo it looks sick and best looking one since our cars(think about it nobody liked the new edge or sn95's either at first because they didn't look like a "mustang", but now the ne's are the best looking ones of all imo).

996082_10152089015289393_1532266406_n_zps3c4afeb8.jpg

dom418

Established Member
I like it! It's got a fast back look to it. Whenever a new model comes out this happens. Wait until the new cobra version is released, it's going to look great imo

Comp281

Established Member
The photos are not flattering. They could have chosen better angles/perspective to show the car in more of a hero stance.

I actually like the styling considering it is the first iteration and a non cobra model. I think using this as a starting point and adding more aggressive styling/performance upgrades, a cobra model might actually look really good. Get Camilo Pardo on that project!

I'd love to have 04 & 15 CO cobras.

604cobra

lethal1
Established Member
Like it ,,,,for the most part ( better slamed w/ wheels ) but hate the headlights & pass. side dash. cant wait to see the cobra version?

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Personally I love it, everything about it works for me. I can't afford one so it's not like I'll get to drive one anyways but I definitely think it's the best mustang they've came out with since the new edge days.

Maustang

Established Member
Not impressed, The headlights I'm not sold on yet.
But I would of expected more of a change since it's the 50th anniversary.
To me it looks like an updated version of the current model.

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I rather like it for a base starting point. Be really nice to see the Cobra version. Did you see they have a 2.3 liter 4 cylinder eco boost option making 305 HP. I remember when I picked up 95 GT 5 liter V8 making 225 hp lol. Times change.
I really hope they consider making the Cobra version a twin turbo or echo boost as they call it this time. That will really shake things up.

Users who are viewing this thread