Alright, what is this crap! (schools for gays)

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
What has this world come to? Now we have schools for gay people. What's next? a school for people who fart at the lunch table?

I'm afraid this crap is going to be coming my my liberal state next. It might be time for me to move to texas where you can carry a gun and shoot people on your property!

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
gay.jpg

nj7703

Established Member
link?? what gay school? college? highschool?? if it is college, who cares, they are paying for it. If it is highschool, not sure if it is the best thing for those"formative years" but i dunno. This could be PC gone nuts.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Hmmmm.. my main concern is tax payer $$. Not condoning or judging "gay teens" but, this is a bit out there. Yeah this can open the floodgates!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
I wonder what they call it... Exploring Your Lower Colon 101?

:lol: I think exploring your boyfriend's lower colon 101 is a little better.

Last edited:

GoatDaddy

seriously, if it's a private gay college, then who cares? but I don't think the world is ready for a gay high school (even a private one). Imagine the uproar.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
seriously, if it's a private gay college, then who cares? but I don't think the world is ready for a gay high school (even a private one). Imagine the uproar.

Exactlly. Over 18, who cares, as kids, makes it totally different ballgame

SNK BITN

Established Member
Segregating those kids is gonna lead to a lot of trouble. Once they graduate and get into the real world, the majority wont be able to handle it. I dont see whats so different about gays that would warrant them having their own school.

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Segregating those kids is gonna lead to a lot of trouble. Once they graduate and get into the real world, the majority wont be able to handle it. I dont see whats so different about gays that would warrant them having their own school.

I think the thought process is it "shelters" them from ridicule at school. What about the geeks? the burnouts? every other group, it's highschool, kids pick on kids, gay or not.

Last edited:

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
From what I read its gay, lesiban, bi, etc etc..

I forsee some guys prentending to be gay just to get in and take a crack at the bi chicks and lesbians..

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
that's what i'm sayin. they can go to the same school as everyone else. take your medicine, we all did. weather your a nerd or geek or *** or dork, who cares, take the shit the best you can and maybe dish some back once in awhile and get on with it. dont shoot up the school or burn the place down or file a lawsuit. just deal with it. we are all better people from out experiences. (mostly). JMO......

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
:lol:

If it's private I see nothing wrong, go for it. I would not want my tax $$ going to any school that segregates on race, creed, sex, or sexual preference. Let them get picked on (or pick on others) like every other kid in school. I was/am shorter than the norm but never thought about going to a school for people that are 5'8" and shorter. This is stupid IMO and unless it is privately funded I dont think this should not even be humored.

Users who are viewing this thread