NBA Finals !

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Can't wait till tonight.

MARTINBLOCK_bg.JPG

Can't wait to see the Duncan / Martin Match Up ! !

Go Nets !

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
San Antonio Spurs vs. New Jersey Nets. Game 1 of the Finals. :beer:

I just hope for a good match-up. I like both teams but I'd like to see the Nets win a title b/c Kidd deserves one and Duncan already has his ring.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Spurs took out the Lakers, therefore...SPURS MUST GO DOWN!

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I'm going to look up my friends Bill and Ted and go back to watch the Bulls first three championships. The Lakers, Portland, then Phoenix. Long live MJ.

The Nets against the Spurs...How quickly things change.

Someone send us a draft choice. Jerry Krause is gone. We're player friendly. John Paxson is our new GM. Everyone loves him. :thumbsup:

4camV8

Established Member
i thought the nets did a respectable job, considering it didn't look like anyone came to play except kenyon... if jefferson and kidd can back into their EC Finals form Nets can win this series... of course, i am from jersey...

G

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Yeah Kidd can't shoot ! ! I don't know why anyone would want kid over parker. Parker is making the league minimum is twice as good as a shooter and penetrater as kid. And I think he's 19 or 20 ? ?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
WooHoo, not only did the Spurs win, but we got tickets at the last minute and got to see it LIVE! :thumbsup:

My wife's boss had some comps (first row balcony looking down one of the baselines: Sec. 210, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2) and he was on call and couldn't go :D

Awesome game, gave the Nets some false hope in the first half and kicked it into high gear and the Nets just couldn't match the intensity. What an amazing defense and what an amazing MVP...(Five-Oh wasn't too bad, himself ;-) )

Spurs in 5

GO SPURS!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by 4camV8
i thought the nets did a respectable job, considering it didn't look like anyone came to play except kenyon... if jefferson and kidd can back into their EC Finals form Nets can win this series... of course, i am from jersey...

G
Going 12-2 against the Bucks, Celtics and Pistons doesn't mean much when you consider the Spurs beat the Suns, Lakers and Mavs and only took four more games to do it... The talent and coaching in the West is just too much. Barring injury, this isn't much of a series...of course, i am from san antonio... ;-)

I'm not a big fan of either team. I just can't get too pumped about NBA basketball.

I love men's college b-ball, but I don't care for the NBA.
I hate college football, but I love NFL football.

:shrug:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
That's because the Timberwolves are prone to early playoffs exits =>)

Originally posted by ox03
That's because the Timberwolves are prone to early playoffs exits =>)

:lol:

Actually, everyone up here complains that they are one-and-done in the playoffs - I'm just happy to see them competitive enough to get there!

I remember how bad they were for their first 6 or 7 years and watching them play now is much, much better.

BTW - has anyone heard a rumor about the T-Wolves wanting to trade Garnett? I swear if they do I'm no longer a Wolves fan. :gt:

Users who are viewing this thread