RIP Tesla cybertruck

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0084.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn’t think I would have to spell it out for you but here goes….

Yes if you magically disappeared from the highway and teleported to your spot at the pump filled up then teleported back on the highway it is 5mins.

I didn’t think I would have to point out the obvious. From when you exit the highway to when you get back in the highway it is ( more times than not ) a 15 min laps and that is reflected in your navigation, Mapquest etc etc

And AGAIN you are missing my point, stopping that many times is an inconvenience ( gas or EV) point black period, I have lived it and would never road-trip any car I own with that short of mileage to a tank.

This is what cope looks like. And yes the Delorean should never be compared to this garbage and is far superior to the cyber junk because there are still deloreans on the road today. Junk won’t be able to make this claim. Make sure you sell it before it depreciates to nothing or Elon does a half off sale!

Cyber Truck simp: "Actually, it is no big deal that chargers are hard to find and it takes 30 minutes to charge"

also Cyber Truck Simp: "Your ICE is not convenient because it actually takes 4 minutes and not 3 minutes to fill up"

MG0h3

Established Member
Some drunk sum bitch, ran his Cybertruck through a round about in Snoqualmie Friday. They found body panels from it, and tracked it down the road. Oof!

I saw another one yesterday. Prob the one I raced a couple weeks ago.

Def not growing on me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Still haven't seen one here. I see a few of the cars, and just look over and snicker at them as I go by. Some douche in my hood has Tesla car. I think he waves as he goes by, but I don't wave back.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Teslas here are a dime a dozen around here. I often see 3 or 4 leaving neighborhoods all in a row heading to work. Or you'll see 2 or 3 all next to each other on the freeway. It's the iPhone that gets you from point A to point B.

Fat Boss

Established Member
My friend drove his friend's CT. He said he was shocked at how bad it drove. He said the steering was way too close ratio and the brake were horrible. Admittedly, he's very anti-Tesla, but did own an original Fiskar Karma for several years. He went on to say how bad the body panels were compared to his DeLorean and how sharp the edges were on the SST inside the frunk.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw one in the wild yesterday. My god is it ugly and big. It looked like an F250 with aluminum body panels glued on the side by a boy scout troop making a box car.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
My friend drove his friend's CT. He said he was shocked at how bad it drove. He said the steering was way too close ratio and the brake were horrible. Admittedly, he's very anti-Tesla, but did own an original Fiskar Karma for several years. He went on to say how bad the body panels were compared to his DeLorean and how sharp the edges were on the SST inside the frunk.

How was the suspension? The one that I saw was taking a sweeping turn on to the freeway and it looked like it had terrible body roll. Like 1987 Buick Lesabre body roll.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Finally saw one on the highway. From a way back I thought someone was towing a square popup camper trailer. Once I caught up to it I was shocked to see it was the Cyber truck. Looks just as stupid in real life!

andymarkv

Established Member
I finally saw some in the wild around the San Francisco area. Meh, not for me, but its not so bad I'd kill myself if I had to look at it for a long time.
I did see a LOT of EV "trucks" around the Yosemite area.(but not a ton of places to charge...)
With gas being around $5.75, I kind of get it. If you can charge at home, its probably a fair amount cheaper to operate. (unless you need to do real truck stuff...then you're screwed)

Only in Cali can you see a tractor trailer of new Cyber Trucks and 5 miles later a scrap hauler daily driving a 2wd '63 Chevy pickup!(Rust belt guys would cringe at how clean that '63 was...and that some guy built bed side extenders to haul junk with it!!)

Users who are viewing this thread