Wanting to do a power steering/brake delete and need help

HydraX

I recently got my hands on a 98 Cobra and wanted to delete the power steering and the power brakes, might as well do the ABS while I'm at it. Where would be the best place to go for parts? I've heard flaming river is amazing but looking through their products I kept seeing "non modular engine" and I mainly just want to make sure their product would work for my car. As for manual brakes and the ABS delete I have no idea where to go for that. Any advice, tips, or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Phone Flaming River and tell them what you want, I am sure they can fix you up. Wilwood would be my “go to” for brakes. Same thing, give them a call, better than trying to do it on their website.

03 Cobra DSG

Established Member
Flaming river rack is a must.
Buy the motion raceworks door slammer kit, their manual brake adapter kit and master cylinder.
Than you will have to pull out your brake pedal remove the pivot pin, and move it up about 3/4” this will give you a bout 7 to 1 pedal ratio. That’s the best and cleanest way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HydraX

Phone Flaming River and tell them what you want, I am sure they can fix you up. Wilwood would be my “go to” for brakes. Same thing, give them a call, better than trying to do it on their website.
Sorry about the delayed response, thanks! I figured I'd have to call, just wanted to hop on here and ask around first

Users who are viewing this thread