why do people lie about their cars..

Monster Mach

Established Member
Anyone had it happen? Last night on f.b a member of svtp mr kieth gladfly.. xxgladfly09xx on the site.. tried to call me out on some things iv said on svtp.. he got told I wasn't lying about anything from people that I know.. (he called b.s on my riding skill to be told to shut up and sit down by a few locals) so I do some investigating on mr gladfly hogan.. he claimed he wrecked his 800rwhp s.b terminator and has beeen talking shit to me for the last few months about the car..

so I check out his info he says he wrecked it in nyc a month ago.. but he posts statuses from where I am currently saying he wrecked his eclipse and after some investigating I find out he doesn't have a v8 mustang at all.. just a v6 s.b that he claims he is using as a donor car for the cobra (what could he use I have no idea} after calling him out he blocks me and talks shit to the few locals around here... but I don't get it.. why lie about your car online when your real car is your profile picture on f.b.. here come the cool story bro responses and the typical svtp dumbasses

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
People lie about their cars in person too.

I invited a guy to a car show and he ended up spewing BS about how his explorer had a built motor...needless to say I havent spoken to him since then.

Last

Established Member
The same reason people lie about their penis size, income, and just about everything else...because they are assholes.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The same reason people lie about their penis size, income, and just about everything else...because they are assholes.
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
You have a lot of drama on FB that seems to keep you very upset. Tell us more about it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
People lie about their cars to try to make up for their short comings. Whether its a shaddy personality, small penis size or bad performance.

VictorySong

Established Member
this

AND i agree, that kid is damn noob. i'm guessing by the 09 that means he graduated HS in 09. yikes. :bored:

I love the "I <3 ricers" sticker on a Mach 1 with a cobra front end.:lol: Why are you lying about your car OP?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You mean like how you lied about being able to outride an open track motorcycle instructor after you've only been riding street bikes for 3 weeks?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
i havent seen a current convo on this and i see that everyone here is huge on bikes.. im still new

recently i purchased a 02-03 r6 and sold it after 2 weeks (got an offer i couldnt refuse) so now im in the bike game...

im a tall mofo at 6'3" so the bike was the limit for me lol..

i love yamaha with a passion and always have..

im currently looking at either a 06 and newer r6 or a r1

any differences in style of the newer r6? that makes it much better to ride??

overall the 03 was an amazing bike but i got bored with the speed rather quick (ik ik flame suit) i like to run the bike like im going to die tomorrow (took it up to watkins glen and passed the instructor and beat him in a lap by 2 full seconds) so i can ride like a bat out of hell..

is the r1 too heavy for the track? or would i be smarter to get a r6 again.. i want the speed of a r1 (i have rode my friends and it honestly made me happy with how fast i was able to row through the gears)

i do alot of racing high hp cars with it too so that comes into consideration.. (650rwhp 2012 gts and a few porsches) can the r6 keep up with that? any help guys will be much appretiated or am i better looking at some gsxrs or cbrs? i even looked at a few zx10s

OP = tool

Users who are viewing this thread