Can anyone identify these pistons?

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Very good news! Onto the next guy to scam.
Brutal , lol. In Blu autos defense, I've bought a bunch of small ticket items from him and he's never done me wrong. Actually helped me out with pricing. Sucks balls they tried to pull a fast one on someone just to move something they know is misrepresented.

TP03

Established Member
The wolves are always at your door. Like I said in a post above, there’s not one engine builder out there that I would feel comfortable rebuilding my engine. None. And you have to be extremely careful buying anything used. People are just waiting to steal your hard earned money.

I know your mind is made up but after a good amount of research and calling around I ended up going with L&M for my build and have been completely happy. A little on the pricey side but their quality of work and customer service is hard to come by now days. They've been around a while and know mod motors.

Small side story... my low vacuum bypass valve failed about a year in on the dyno and when I contacted them about purchasing a new one, I was told they're going to ship out a new one today (free) and to send the old one back for failure analysis.

Glad to hear you're getting a refund OP.

Last edited:

holiks03cobra

Established Member
I know your mind is made up but after a good amount of research and calling around I ended up going with L&M for my build and have been completely happy. A little on the pricey side but their quality of work and customer service is hard to come by now days. They've been around a while and know mod motors.

Small side story... my low vacuum bypass valve failed about a year in on the dyno and when I contacted them about purchasing a new one, I was told they're going to ship out a new one today (free) and to send the old one back for failure analysis.

Glad to hear you're getting a refund OP.
I was gonna use L&M at one point but they won’t use customer supplied parts and my parts are very adequate for my build. Their shortblock price is $$$$

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread