35 years ago today, (one of) the greatest films in history was released.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Any of you watch the new remake? I have not but am curious.

I did. Only vaguely similar to original. Was moderately entertaining I thought...IF...you can watch it as a new movie and no real ties to original except name. Would not watch again. One & done. Watched Swayze & Elliot the next day for the x² time!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Guy who played Hank is dead too. Shot his wife and then himself.
Terry Funk dead too.
Ditto for the characters Brad Wesley and Red and Emmit.
Yeah...the chicks and sam elliot are only ones left and the dude the played the owned of the double duece i think lol

That blonde that swaze plowed against the wall was ****in hot...lol...shit the big titted bar fly was too lol...pretty sure she did playboy and some other shit...julie michaels

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Yeah...the chicks and sam elliot are only ones left and the dude the played the owned of the double duece i think lol

That blonde that swaze plowed against the wall was ****in hot...lol...shit the big titted bar fly was too lol...pretty sure she did playboy and some other shit...julie michaels

Kevin Tighe. Yeah, he's still alive. He was one of the paramedics, Roy, on Emergency, for those of us old enough to remember that tv show.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Definetly a great movie and would never argue what it means to you or anyone else. For me...Shawshank Redemption, Braveheart, The Patriot, First Top Gun, Gladiator would all be above it.

VegasMichael

Established Member

Julie Michaels was the one who beat the shit out of Keanu Reeves in that shower scene in the movie Point Break. I'd post a clip but she did the whole scene buck naked. She does a lot of stunts/fight choreography for tv and movies nowadays.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Blazing Saddles, Super Troopers, RAD, Gleaming The Cube, Spaceballs, Christmas Vacation, were all better than that by a mile... but it was good indeed.
Christmas Vacation will remain at the top of Christmas flicks. There's no telling how many times ive watched it. And I can't think of anything better that was released in '89.

Users who are viewing this thread