**** Around >>> Find Out

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
ROBBERY SCAM GOES WRONG IN TX:

In order to obtain a special visa for crime victims, an illegal PAID to get robbed.

A bystander who was there thought the robbery was reaI, so he fataIIy shot the pretend robber.

The robber's wife is demanding justice:
oh-well-elmo.gif

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Whenever I watch those gang and rapper videos where they're pointing their guns and flagging each other repeatedly, it's like that scene in 21 Jump Street where they cause an accident and look back anticipating an explosion but it never comes. But then a truck full of chickens explodes and they're like "Really? That's what exploded?" It's pretty much like that.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member

In order to obtain a special visa for crime victims, an illegal PAID to get robbed.

A bystander who was there thought the robbery was reaI, so he fataIIy shot the pretend robber.

Not all hero’s wear capes

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
lol that’s why I carry a full size pistol and multiple reloads

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

id say “full size pistol” and “reloads” are irrelevant at that point. If you dont stop the guy in the first 2 seconds, you’re getting your wig chopped off.

Cheers Mazel Tov GIF

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
id say “full size pistol” and “reloads” are irrelevant at that point. If you dont stop the guy in the first 2 seconds, you’re getting your wig chopped off.

Cheers Mazel Tov GIF
This is why its paramount to maintain situational awareness and to control distance. No tough guy shit here but the second I see a freakin machete in hand Im going in the other direction, BG throws a look in my direction and Im moving away with purpose and eyes on BG and area. Will escalate as needed and do my best to avoid gas stations in a warzone aka "da'hood".

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This is why its paramount to maintain situational awareness and to control distance. No tough guy shit here but the second I see a freakin machete in hand Im going in the other direction, BG throws a look in my direction and Im moving away with purpose and eyes on BG and area. Will escalate as needed and do my best to avoid gas stations in a warzone aka "da'hood".

I’d agree with you. You as a “good” citizen are at such a HUUUUGE disadvantage when the bad guy has the hit….

Gotta reaaaally pay attention to your surroundings….

Its tough out there, guys….

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

This just shows that there are countless ways to scam our system, did anyone here really know what a "U" Visa was before watching this???

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="ht" dir="ltr">Today on FAFO‍♂️ <a href="x.com">pic.twitter.com/BYCPh8lUqS</a></p>&mdash; Modern Warfare with Alex Jones (@AlexJonesMW3) <a href="">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="ht" dir="ltr">Today on FAFO‍♂️ <a href="x.com">pic.twitter.com/BYCPh8lUqS</a></p>&mdash; Modern Warfare with Alex Jones (@AlexJonesMW3) <a href="">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

basically, dont **** with a guy with a machete, or have long sleeves/loose clothing around heavy machinery…..

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Oooof, that was brutal.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="zxx" dir="ltr"><a href="x.com">pic.twitter.com/5Qrc6Y8VAf</a></p>&mdash; Restricted Vids (@RestrictedVids) <a href="">May 20, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No ****s given. Belongs in Feel Good Videos.

Users who are viewing this thread