Let's see those Latest Purchases!

Call me Chief

Established Member
As long as youre comfortable and trained with your carry style it doesnt really matter in my opinion, if youre limber enough you should still be able to reach around to your 4 o'clock and snag the mag with your weak hand. I am going to have to get use to a reload up front vice my back left pocket, been doing reload drills like that for a loooong time.

Curious about your blade placement, care to share a pic??? I always keep an Emerson type folder in my RF pocket.
I normally charge $5.95 on Only Fans for a shirt up pic, but I'll give you a freebie this time. With knife carried this way I can still carry a pistol at 4 0'clock and be comfortable in the car or whatever. The knife is an ESEE 3 with a tek lok on the scabbard.
knife 2.jpgknife.jpg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I normally charge $5.95 on Only Fans for a shirt up pic, but I'll give you a freebie this time. With knife carried this way I can still carry a pistol at 4 0'clock and be comfortable in the car or whatever. The knife is an ESEE 3 with a tek lok on the scabbard.
View attachment 1841234View attachment 1841235
With a fuzzy-button freebie, sign me up!!!

noice.gif

p.s.
Where do you put the lap belt when driving??? Ive been tucking the belt behind my holster in prep for the pistola/reload holster but Im not sure if that is any better than right on top of the holster in an car accident situation.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a Tier 1 holster, love it.. carry my G43X MOS and G48 MOS in it. I usually leave the magazine sidecar off it…
Good to know, which one are you running??? Didnt realize the "Slim" wasnt the slimmest, trying to change my order to the newer designed "Elite" which is slimmer. I think either way I will be happy.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Good to know, which one are you running??? Didnt realize the "Slim" wasnt the slimmest, trying to change my order to the newer designed "Elite" which is slimmer. I think either way I will be happy.
I have the Axis Elite for the 48 MOS, which of course will also fit the 43X MOS

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
View attachment 1841202
Got this for the patio.
View attachment 1841203
Wife got me this for my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I picked up a ATHLON Talos spotting scope a few months ago. Very cheap but surprisingly amazing. I assume yours is superior. Makes me want a fancy one just to find out what I can see.

I have a trex arms holster for my 43x. I want to aquire the mos version. If I do, I would like to give teir one a try.

Call me Chief

Established Member
With a fuzzy-button freebie, sign me up!!!

View attachment 1841242

p.s.
Where do you put the lap belt when driving??? Ive been tucking the belt behind my holster in prep for the pistola/reload holster but Im not sure if that is any better than right on top of the holster in an car accident situation.
I just pull the belt over and click it. I am always more concerned about can I get to my pistol when belted in if someone tries to carjack me than I am about crashing. The old "let me get my wallet for ya" ploy might work, or not. Just hoping to never find out but still being prepared.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I just went to their website to check it out. Everybody in the videos and pics are appendix carrying. I am 1) too fat to carry that way 2) not comfortable pointing my gun at my own junk 3) I carry a straight blade centered in front horizontally. But they do look nice and having a built in mag carrier is bonus.

1) no you are not. Plenty of fat people carry AIWB. One of the most prominent instructors in the industr, who happens to have taught the T1 guys, is fat as ****. He is a savage with a pistol. As a matter of fact, T1 has a holster colab with him (the OSP). Scott Jeslinski.

2) that is a training issue. AIWB is the best way to carry a firearm.

3) Id say that a blade and where you carry should take 2nd place to your PRIMARY.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

correct. Slim is the older model. Still a badass holster, but the elite is the newer “improved” version.

they are both just as ”slim”, but the elite just has more of a taper that naturally nestles with your pelvic “V”.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
@*Jay* The Agis Elite is virtually the same, but has button snaps for the magazine sidecar instead of using eyelet rivets and shock cord.

I believe he was asking about the AXIS slim vs AXIS elite.

Yes, Agis has the snap on buttons for easy on/off for the mag carrier. It is a “wider” set up, so it takes up more pelvic real-state.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Nice buy! I am jealous, Omega is on the list, love the seamaster and speedmaster professional.
Same dude...same...someday dammit
But i got house stuff getting in my way lol...then again had i not bought a handful of supressors in the last year i could have a seamaster lol...priorities lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I believe he was asking about the AXIS slim vs AXIS elite.

Yes, Agis has the snap on buttons for easy on/off for the mag carrier. It is a “wider” set up, so it takes up more pelvic real-state.
I just mentioned agis and axis elite because I figured those would be the two he was looking at since canceling the axis slim order. Thank you again for the hookup homie!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I just mentioned agis and axis elite because I figured those would be the two he was looking at since canceling the axis slim order. Thank you again for the hookup homie!

what hook up? Dont know what youre talking about, meng….

Users who are viewing this thread