New SVTP Clothing Designs

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Let me know what you think. Would you guys buy your girls some of the ladies apparel? Girls do you like the ladies clothing? I'm working on a new shirt for the guys too. Helpful suggestions are welcome.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Holy chit I would totally buy my girl some of those boy shorts and a thong. Possibly a tank top as well.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Wait wai wait....on the back of the thong does it say "PIIHB"?. If it doesnt, it should.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

16kOrBust

Established Member
Yes it does, just as it should.:beer:

HAHAHA!!!! No freakin way!!!! That's awesome...

If I ever buy an SVT vehicle, I will be buying one of those for whatever girl I'm dating at the time. :banana:

I also like the location of the small logo on the back corner of the baby white tee. That's sick.

Last edited:

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Yes it does, just as it should.:beer:

Holy crap that is f'ing sweet. If you make it, I will buy it. You just earned 10 cool points. (not redeemable for cash)

HAHAHA!!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!!! That's awesome...

If I ever buy an SVT vehicle, I will be buying one of those for whatever girl I'm dating at the time. :banana:

You dont have to own and SVT vehicle.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Do you realize the potentially hot threads that the thongs and booty shorts could create!!! The hoodies look good and Im sure ill buy my GF a shirt, thongs, and booty shorts if they make it to production. Ill probably get a couple of hoodies depending on the price.

NETHNGBTSTK

Established Member
I guarantee if you get me the thong and tank top I will have girl model them for the site.

Last edited:

16kOrBust

Established Member
I guarantee if you get me the thong and tee shirt I will have girl model them for the site.

Get this man a thong as soon as he posts pics of the girl and you decide whether you want her modeling them for the site! Haha, j/k. :)

Users who are viewing this thread