NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I love the 1911...yet i still dont own one...im gonna though dammit. I honestly **** up and buy something else when i have the cash for a proper 1911 lol...like ****in supressors or thermals lol
its hard to justify a 1911 when its basically going to be a safe queen, nightstand gun. I only conceal carry polymers, glock, sig 365, FN FNS-9C etc..I rarely take mine out to the range, basically just practice with guns I carry.

blk02edge

Established Member
about 10 years ago I was waiting for a flight out of LAX, had a burger fries and a coke, 24.00! I will admit that it mayy have been one of the best burgers I have had from a chain though. I don't remember the name of the chain unfortunately
I paid $18 for one of those stupid protein milks at the Rio in Vegas...

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I went to In n Out last night.

8.40 for two cheeseburgers. Seemed ok time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

They’re not a bad deal compared to the other fast food joints out there. Relatively fresh for what you’re getting and decent quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The problem is that they usually live. I’d be all for these feral parties if they were dying at about a 25% rate per event.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

Given by the way he walked off in a hurry, he was definitely concealing his panic. Probably clinching to keep his intestines from falling out of his cracked pelvis lol.

railroad

Established Member
While sitting in the waiting room, as my wife was having cataract surgery. I decided to try the coffee machine for a cup.
It took credit card only and was Star Bucks brand. What the heck, I needed some coffee.
No receipt and the coffee was dirt strong.
When the credit card bill came, $22.00.
I like to have never figured out the charge, as it was listed under the hospital where the surgery was done.
Live and learn.

ArabianOak

Established Member
IMG_4281.jpeg

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
While sitting in the waiting room, as my wife was having cataract surgery. I decided to try the coffee machine for a cup.
It took credit card only and was Star Bucks brand. What the heck, I needed some coffee.
No receipt and the coffee was dirt strong.
When the credit card bill came, $22.00.
I like to have never figured out the charge, as it was listed under the hospital where the surgery was done.
Live and learn.

Dispute the charge screw that

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread