Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
thats a tremor correct? how do you like it?
Yes sir. Love it. Don’t love the 4 inches of rake. But I’m trying to decide if I want to level it with pucks or coil overs. I have 1.5 inch pucks but think I’m leaning towards coil overs. Also wish it had the torsen from diff. For some reason I thought wrong that it was standard on the high package. But of course it is standard now on the 2024MY Tremor high package.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes sir. Love it. Don’t love the 4 inches of rake. But I’m trying to decide if I want to level it with pucks or coil overs. I have 1.5 inch pucks but think I’m leaning towards coil overs. Also wish it had the torsen from diff. For some reason I thought wrong that it was standard on the high package. But of course it is standard now on the 2024MY Tremor high package.

sounds about right. I love the hood/grille on those but i really go back and forth if I even wanna bother with 4x4. I've had my 2wd for 12 years and since putting decent tires on it have not had an issue where I needed it.

the 2024 tremor grille is ugly af imho

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
sounds about right. I love the hood/grille on those but i really go back and forth if I even wanna bother with 4x4. I've had my 2wd for 12 years and since putting decent tires on it have not had an issue where I needed it.

the 2024 tremor grille is ugly af imho
I hear ya man. After seeing the new tremor in person, I don’t think it’s as bad as I thought originally but I do like my grill and head lights better. The new modular front bumper is what I’m interested in though. Waiting patiently to see if someone can get it to fit/work on 21-23 tremors.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
This is what I had in the cab of my truck for years. Man I miss it.
Screenshot_20240520-152822~2.jpg

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I have the Torsen in mine and don't really notice a difference. I was hoping the tight turn thunk thunk would be gone but it's not. I love fords but their 4x4 leaves much to be desired.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Josh, you're not being nice! A Cobra as hot/beautiful as that one and you only show us the back half. Shame on you! LOL. I'd love to see a full shot and a front half shot. What a beautiful Cobra. Those wheel = perfection. The rear wing = perfection. The tint is a great garnish. Well done, sir! Well done!

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
I have the Torsen in mine and don't really notice a difference. I was hoping the tight turn thunk thunk would be gone but it's not. I love fords but their 4x4 leaves much to be desired.
An open front diff is plenty capable. But I like the idea of limited slip vs an electric locker for the front.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread