What did you do for your Terminator today?

PC03GT

Established Member
I’m not defending black I’m not sure they would look good on the sonic. If you have any pics that would great
sonicblue.jpg
1460310262452.jpg

There you go, one is black chrome it looks like

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
View attachment 1841181

Picked up an extra set of AFS 18s I’m having hard time picking a color to powder coat them. The clear is bad on the machine finish. Any suggestions are welcomed. I have a chrome set of AFS on my Sonic now I’m thinking a gloss black color like my old white 04 cobra Tell me what you guys think
Could do something different and try a bronze look. I think that might go good with SB.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1841200View attachment 1841201
There you go, one is black chrome it looks like
I'm partial to a lighter color wheel with Sonic Blue paint, but it's all about what the owner prefers/likes. I love the black wheels on my G70 but someone on the Genesis forums made a comment that dark colored wheels (especially with a darker paint on the car) tends to make the wheels somewhat disappear to the eye. Especially the wheel details. I never considered that until he said it. I definitely agree, and it shows in the two photos above. When I look at my car from a distance (white paint, black wheels), the wheel details are definitely somewhat lost. But I still like the combo.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Black looks awful on Sonic. It mutes the color imo. In a huge fan of brushed silver. Or a lighter shade of gun metal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate chrome but I agree. I have black rims on my ZY and I love it, but black on SB doesn’t look good.

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread