What did you do for your Terminator today?

prs97

Established Member
View attachment 1840978

Never have I ever seen two Zinc Yellow Coupes together at the same time

Sent from my iPhone

I had the same response when I pulled into the parking lot on Saturday!

While Vinny's beast of a car was on the dyno getting tuned, I was in there for some suspension refresh. New ball joints up front. Some new bushings & tie rods in the back.

@blwn89gt , @stangfreak - Great to meet both of you guys in the shop this weekend.

BMSTNG

Established Member
I hope I don’t regret it bro. I just wanted something a bit simpler, I love these cars on 5 spokes. But right now with the stock wheels on I’m regretting it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think your going to regret it at all. 5 spokes look great on these cars in my opinion.
Here's a pic to ease your mind. Oh and not to mention how those calipers are going to pop. 20141129_105918-1-1.jpg

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think your going to regret it at all. 5 spokes look great on these cars in my opinion.
Here's a pic to ease your mind. Oh and not to mention how those calipers are going to pop.View attachment 1841155

Hell yea! Mind eased for sure! Car looks so sick

blwn89gt

Established Member
I had the same response when I pulled into the parking lot on Saturday!

While Vinny's beast of a car was on the dyno getting tuned, I was in there for some suspension refresh. New ball joints up front. Some new bushings & tie rods in the back.

@blwn89gt , @stangfreak - Great to meet both of you guys in the shop this weekend.

It was nice meeting you both that day. I’m 100% going to bring it back and do another map for just e85. I was like holy crap ANOTHER zinc yellow coupe !!

Sent from my iPhone

Venom351R

Established Member
Oh nice. Didn't hear about that one
It’s the 6th year they have had it, probably the biggest show in the area when the weather corporates and there’s a big turnout. Weather was crap that day but was worth the 2 hr trip for me to be able to check my old car out

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
IMG_0256.jpeg

Picked up an extra set of AFS 18s I’m having hard time picking a color to powder coat them. The clear is bad on the machine finish. Any suggestions are welcomed. I have a chrome set of AFS on my Sonic now I’m thinking a gloss black color like my old white 04 cobra Tell me what you guys think

PC03GT

Established Member
View attachment 1841181

Picked up an extra set of AFS 18s I’m having hard time picking a color to powder coat them. The clear is bad on the machine finish. Any suggestions are welcomed. I have a chrome set of AFS on my Sonic now I’m thinking a gloss black color like my old white 04 cobra Tell me what you guys think
Personally not a fan of black and blue, but you could always plastidip them to get an idea of how'd they look

gotjack

Established Member
View attachment 1841181

How did you get AFS wheels? Thought they don’t make anymore? I switched to 18 cosmis 005r but still think I should of stick with the cobra wheels

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I washed mine and took this shot as the sun was setting. Really liked the picture so I figured I’d share.

441bcf726e67830b5c489e1d9fc9e6ab.jpg

Your Cobra sparkles and pops in that photo. I love the lighting. Really make your Cobra stand out. (y)

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Personally not a fan of black and blue, but you could always plastidip them to get an idea of how'd they look
IMG_9170.jpeg

I had a set on my old 04 in black I like them glossy. I’m not sure how the black will look with the sonic either. If I plastic dip them it’s that faded black and I know I won’t like them that way.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
How did you get AFS wheels? Thought they don’t make anymore? I switched to 18 cosmis 005r but still think I should of stick with the cobra wheels

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
They were sitting in someone’s storage collecting dust I don’t even know what to do with them anymore I really wanted a black chrome but I only found one pic they look great and the rest of the videos and pics the color don’t look right.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
IMG_8332.png

Every powder coater I show these pics to they say they are PVD blah blah and won’t look the same. That’s why I’m turned off on the look I was going for

Last edited:

prs97

Established Member
View attachment 1841181

how about something like a bronze finish?

Users who are viewing this thread