What's For Dinner Thread

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Lost me on the last two.
Pay your local Hibachi grill a visit, they will hook you up. May not have the Ramen though, its real hard to find. Even harder to find decent Ramen, impossible so far to find Japanese train station quality (exquisite) Ramen.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Celeste is some cheap ass ghetto crap.
Some of the Digiorano selections are doabale as are the Screaming Sicillians. I do not like the Home Run or Paul Newman pizzas.
I tried that pizza a month ago from the show....Stranger Things....also do not recommend.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What type of dressing homie lol
Creamy French or Zesty Italian. I switch it up.
I also like Catalina dressing as well.

What pizzas? We should start a discussion about which frozen pizzas are decent.
Stop N Shop, which is also Shaw's Signature Select brand pizza.
So ****ing good! Self rising crust. Always has a god amount of toppings on it. I get the Supreme.

Motor City Pizza is pretty awesome as well. I got the three meat and it was pretty killer. It comes in it's own little cooking tray. The crust comes out crispy, but yet a little thick. Killer beer pizza. Would go great with a six pack.

I have a couple of Red Baron's three meat pizzas in the freezer as well. Those are next up. (y)

VegasMichael

Established Member
Creamy French or Zesty Italian. I switch it up.
I also like Catalina dressing as well.

Stop N Shop, which is also Shaw's Signature Select brand pizza.
So ****ing good! Self rising crust. Always has a god amount of toppings on it. I get the Supreme.

Motor City Pizza is pretty awesome as well. I got the three meat and it was pretty killer. It comes in it's own little cooking tray. The crust comes out crispy, but yet a little thick. Killer beer pizza. Would go great with a six pack.

I have a couple of Red Baron's three meat pizzas in the freezer as well. Those are next up. (y)
I've had the Motor City pie and it was a lot of crust. It labelled itself deep dish but it really wasn't.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've had the Motor City pie and it was a lot of crust. It labelled itself deep dish but it really wasn't.
Yeah, that's true. More of a rising crust type pizza.

Did you like the crust or the pizza at all?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yeah, that's true. More of a rising crust type pizza.

Did you like the crust or the pizza at all?
My mom did but I was like meh. Digiorno had a legit deep dish that came on a tin and took like an hour and change to cook which was decent but they did away with it several years ago.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Did breakfast on the Blackstone last night for the first time, turned out pretty good. Eggs, bacon and home fries. Heat is the trick I don't have down yet on that thing. Doing a pork butt tomorrow or Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread