Back from the Dead

maddrabitt

Established Member
Woo Hoo!! Got my car back today, friggin thing looks better than it did when I got it. Ill put some pics up tomorrow, sun was down when I got home. Dont hear any rattles at all, even the ones that were there before are gone. Alignments good, everythings running smooth. Gotta give it a few days to get used to it again before I start tearing around again. Right now Im just happy I dont have an empty garage anymore :pepper: :burnout:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Glad to hear the good news :rockon: :rockon: ..........Careful this week :D

5 Day Forecast 6-10 Day Extended Forecast

Updated 03-21-2005 05:55 PM Local Time at Oceanside - CA

TUE
PM Showers
Hi 62°
Lo 54°

WED
Few Showers
Hi 61°
Lo 54°

THU
Rain
Hi 62°
Lo 54°

FRI
Partly Cloudy
Hi 64°
Lo 50°

SAT
Mostly Sunny
Hi 65°
Lo 50°

maddrabitt

Established Member
ok, as promised heres a pic. Not the best, but you get the idea...
P1010040.gif

maddrabitt

Established Member
yep, gonna have to get my fun in while I can. Looks like its getting sold/traded in next year for the new cobra. Got my wish, twin screw 5.4 and no IRS. Now, if they could only make it look good...

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
D- glad to see your back. When this weather clears we'll have to go cruise around a lil. Hey arent you running the GS D3's on your car? If you are, how do they do in the rain? Just curious, thats what Im getting on the rears after my girl took my drag radials away, lol

Last edited:

UCBeau

maddrabitt said:
ok, as promised heres a pic. Not the best, but you get the idea...
P1010040.gif
holy christ....i think i know someone who'd be interested in discussing purchasing your car

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Looks great, glad to see you had a good experience with the body shop... that was an amazing turn around!

D'ZR1 Messiah

Established Member
maddrabitt said:
D- glad to see your back. When this weather clears we'll have to go cruise around a lil. Hey arent you running the GS D3's on your car? If you are, how do they do in the rain? Just curious, thats what Im getting on the rears after my girl took my drag radials away, lol

They are the shiznit in the rain. Never had any problems, even at high speeds they are good in the rain. Cornering they lack a little, but everything else is good to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread