Ex Wives

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Tinder - you’re gonna have sex the day you meet them

Okcupid - dates.. that may led to serious

Bumble - women has to message the man first which means they are interested but a lot have the “ independent bitch “ vibe

POF - worthless

Hinge - serious relationships
I met my wife (not the evil ex) on Hinge and I will say it worked and at the time (2018) was not an extreme sh**t show like the others. Tinder is fine for a hook-up, but that is about it. Also, my wife is 23 years younger, so it was easier to meet her that way, than just going out and looking.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I'll be stunned if that bitch doesnt have an OF and that's shit isn't floating around to be found
Yep , definitely are, saw a couple of vids.

She looks like she does a great job taking care of both heads.

Absolutely correct. I swear all they do between wiping shit off patients and changing IVs is talk about sex.
Just sucks for the guys that are married to them, a couple I know personally went for that career because it makes great money here and receive benefits.

I honestly think they ride more poles than a stripper.

Also, they're freaks, like crazy major dick freaks

JJackson515

Established Member
Honestly.

You show up to a date .. from any site in any of your cars

You’re getting laid lol

Just wrap up and pull out even if you’re fixed. lol

chicks are dumb when it comes to cars. When talking with a few buddies, if you want instant vagina you must show up in a G wagon. They wouldnt know a limited f250 is a $100k truck, or a escalade V is a $160k vehicle. Im willing to conduct some experiments though.

Blown 89

Established Member
There used to be a place in Vegas where all the stylists wore lingerie.

My mom is a retired nurse and I told her what you wrote and she said she'll never buy a car from you ever!
We used to have a topless place here in Phoenix. That was 20 years ago or so, I doubt they're still in business.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Bunch of whore dogs in here.

You have no idea haha. I consider myself a changed man because like @03Sssnake said it does get old and lonely eventually, but when I got into the Marines and started using dating sites it was nonstop for 7 years basically. When I was in San Diego I was hooking up with 2-3 girls on a weekend at times and usually had 3 or 4 text conversations going at once to set up for the next. I tried to count how many "dates" I had and I couldn't remember them all, but it's easily 100+. Now that I'm older and I don't have that drive for that anymore I wish I could take it all back because it definitely damaged me more than it helped. Plus I pretty much have to lie every time a girl asks me how many girls I've been with by saying 10 or 12 which is considered a lot by most, but not by today's standards really.

I was pretty shy before all that so I didn't really do anything like that before the military, but I considered it as practice as I needed to get out and date so I did. Since breaking up with my last gf I have had no desire to go back to any of that. I feel good being single again so if a good woman comes along then great, but otherwise I'm good where I'm at.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You have no idea haha. I consider myself a changed man because like @03Sssnake said it does get old and lonely eventually, but when I got into the Marines and started using dating sites it was nonstop for 7 years basically. When I was in San Diego I was hooking up with 2-3 girls on a weekend at times and usually had 3 or 4 text conversations going at once to set up for the next. I tried to count how many "dates" I had and I couldn't remember them all, but it's easily 100+. Now that I'm older and I don't have that drive for that anymore I wish I could take it all back because it definitely damaged me more than it helped. Plus I pretty much have to lie every time a girl asks me how many girls I've been with by saying 10 or 12 which is considered a lot by most, but not by today's standards really.

I was pretty shy before all that so I didn't really do anything like that before the military, but I considered it as practice as I needed to get out and date so I did. Since breaking up with my last gf I have had no desire to go back to any of that. I feel good being single again so if a good woman comes along then great, but otherwise I'm good where I'm at.

yup, did that for about three years. Multiple women a week, hell sometimes 2-3 in one day, the latter didn’t happen very often. However a couple in week, that was pretty easy. I slowed down a bit after the first year, it got too difficult trying to juggle multiple women. Lol @MG0h3 was like why the hell are you doing that to yourself man :ROFLMAO:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Good thing some of you are slowing down, especially nowadays.

Might end up in bed with a chick that has a 3rd leg making you look like a toddler.

Nowadays, there are dudes that look more like chicks than chicks haha

MG0h3

Established Member
In Nebraska, women have ended up 6 feet under for less than that.
joel coen lol GIF by Maudit

In Nebraska, women have ended up 6 feet under for less than that.
Just have a Friday Fargo movie night weekly. She’ll get the message.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Good thing some of you are slowing down, especially nowadays.

Might end up in bed with a chick that has a 3rd leg making you look like a toddler.

Nowadays, there are dudes that look more like chicks than chicks haha

California is like a mine field for that. Was talking to this cougar I met online and it was like most her pictures she was a hot older woman but there were 2 or 3 that made me really skeptical. I'd already seen how many trannies there were on these sites there and we were supposed to meet and go out on her birthday, but I had this check in my gut so before heading out I asked her as nicely as I could if she was actually a woman. There was no date that night to say the least and I never found out if she was a woman or not. Just got an earful about how I ruined her birthday lol.

C2tuck

Established Member
chicks are dumb when it comes to cars. When talking with a few buddies, if you want instant vagina you must show up in a G wagon. They wouldnt know a limited f250 is a $100k truck, or a escalade V is a $160k vehicle. Im willing to conduct some experiments though.

So, when’s the G-wagon being delivered?

C2tuck

Established Member
yup, did that for about three years. Multiple women a week, hell sometimes 2-3 in one day, the latter didn’t happen very often. However a couple in week, that was pretty easy. I slowed down a bit after the first year, it got too difficult trying to juggle multiple women. Lol @MG0h3 was like why the hell are you doing that to yourself man :ROFLMAO:

I’ve had 4 in one night when I was in my teens. No way I could do that shit now, even on T…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Til they key your car.

Or threaten you with some BS, which actually happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yeah no shit, gotta really watch out for the really crazy ones. I recall a 1st date/lunch in particular where a gal told me about keying her exes car, then having to avoid him for the next few days because he was mad… no shit bitch you keyed that man’s car! She seemed very smug about it too, apparently she had caught her ex-bf sleeping around. I filed that one under do not **** her and break contact. She actually texted me later that night wanting to come over, she was afraid he was going to come to her place looking for her again. I never replied to the text, not captain save a hoe..

Users who are viewing this thread