Thursday Joke

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, little early again. Maybe some normalcy next week. Or never....
Wife making progress, baby steps.
Special shout out to @CobraG for reaching out by PM with words of encouragement. People like him, as well as anyone who reads this, is why I love coming here. I am on a number of forums, none come close to the brother and sisterhood here. Thanks!

An engineer dies in a car wreck and goes to the pearly gates. St. Peter looks through his book and tells the man, “Sorry, I don’t see your name here at all. You gotta go to the other place.
The man goes to Hell and looks around at the shape it’s in, and being an engineer, goes to work. Before long the AC is working great keeping all the buildings cool, the buildings are all up to code, the parks are green and growing greener because he fixed the plumbing systems, the streets are getting repaved, and things are getting comfortable.
Meanwhile God is wondering where the engineer he ordered is, so he asks St. Peter about it, and St. Peter tells him that the man’s name wasn’t in the book so he sent him to Hell.
God goes to Hell and pounds on the door. Satan answers and God tells him, “You have my engineer. I want him.
Satan says, “Can’t have him.”
God says, “ I want my engineer. Give him to me now!”
Satan says, “Nope. He’s mine.”
God says, “I’ll sue you!”
Satan laughs, crosses his arms over his chest, leans against the door jamb and says, “Where are you gonna find a lawyer?”

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Flipping awesome Fred.
Keep the faith, I was a terrible nurse when the wife had surgery after breaking here arm. I had to pretty much do everything till she started getting some use out of it.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Glad to hear things are improving!

Good joke. My dad is an engineer, and sent me that one time.

Users who are viewing this thread