AFR : 10.8-11.2
Timing: 16 degrees
Stock pulley, 9 psi with the JLT intake

U3H4e.jpg

Last edited:

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
There is an option on Dynojet run viewer for "none" under correction. STD is still corrected. Even though they are corrected, the numbers are still nice. I was just letting him know that those are corrected numbers though.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
yes, these were corrected STD numbers. The difference where we are with STD and SAE is off by a few HP that it is nothing crazy as it would show up north.

Glad you like it man. Enjoy!!

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
OP please edit the first page so it reads corrected numbers instead of uncorrected to kill confusion in the future. What were the actual uncorrected numbers?

Bmr4life

Established Member
What's the big deal about corrected versus non? Every dyno is different so there is no comparing anyway.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think he's questioning it because it seems high for the v3 head unit on a stock pulley, especially without a Boss Intake. probably by about 100hp.

The headers and cai will help some but not that much.

Vortech advertises the base v3 kit as a 600 crank hp kit at factory redline. 525-550 rwhp or so.

Headers and an CAI are not going to pick the car up 100-120 rwhp, especially on the stock intake. JMHO

I'd be curious to see the SAE and smoothed (unless it already is), looks a little shaky, especially from 6600-7200, something going on there.

What fuel?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread