Got some Comp cams Stage III installed in the car

BLK2012GT

Established Member
I love what they did to my car above 5k. Loss some down low hp and tq and hopefully the e-85 tune I'm getting next week will help that out plus I'll be running a 250 shot. Here is what my car made with cams and then with a 150 shot.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
Sorry for the big pic. But I don't have a pic yet of the dyno sheet with the nitrous but the car made 590 rwhp with a 150 shot.

5150Mustang

302 Fanatic
Established Member
a 250 shot ? woooooooooo boy, i have been doing my research because I am running a 150 shot, i would not be worried about anything but the pistons. . .
I have been looking into the direct port injection that Daves Nitrous outlet sells/makes and that is going to be a better route for you than say a fogger nozzle or plate kit.

remember that cyl 8 issues on top of the ring lands just dont like much more than a 150 shot.

goooooood luck

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Have had the stage 3's in my car since may. Was featured in tech section of 5.0 Magazine couple months back. Check my sig for link.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
And I've tried to take videos of it with my phone and it just sound like crap with the iphone. It doesn't have a big lope like a ghost cam does but you can tell that it has something done to it cause it doesn't sound like just a 5.0 with exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread