Dr. Mike in for a paxton install...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mike took advantage of our free install special we ran, and dropped the car off to us for the week!

Polished Paxton 2200 SL kit was the original plan.

Of course things change and now we are adding a

JLT Intake
AIS Meth Kit along with an IAT Relocation
Aluminum Driveshaft
Vent Pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge

We will also be cleaning up a gear install from a shop back home.

hyjek.jpg

mhyjek

Established Member
This my car and I have to say beef is the man!!! Also Finishline performance is an awesome shop! Did a marathon ride out to to Ohio but had one of my best friend's Alex out for the ride we did 650 miles out early Saturday morning 1:00 am to be exact picked up a rental went to the shop dropped off the car and was back in NJ at 10:30 PM Sunday in the office this morning feeling like a kid at Christmass! Dyno video, track numbers as well as grudge match against a cammed, heads, IM, LT's with akropavic exhaust Z06 to come! He(Mundzio on the forums) puts 600 to the wheels when hooking. A trophy will be awarded the weekend of the 4th, hopefully the blue oval will prevail but honestly his car should win, they are very fast on the top end of 100 but I'm counting on the dig. We will see and a video will be the witness.

mhyjek

Established Member
more info on this IAT relocation please
trade secrets:nono:

Only kidding:rolling: my understanding is going to be somewhere post methanol spray so it can pick up cooler temps soo the computer will see actual temps with meth in sprayed so timing will stay strong

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
trade secrets:nono:

Only kidding:rolling: my understanding is going to be somewhere post methanol spray so it can pick up cooler temps soo the computer will see actual temps with meth in sprayed so timing will stay strong

haaa

just wondering if its just for the meth guys or if the rest of us that dont use it would benifit from it.

beef can you give out the details for the meth kit hes going to use? iv been thinking about it for a while.

mhyjek

Established Member
Cool deal!

Did you open up a performance shop?
Its the shop that beef does all his work on his car, he has some kind of relationship with they are in Milford Ohio just google finish line in milford and there website will pop up beef has a link there with his car and the work he has done. Also beside the parnelli jones signed intake for sale I have the itsx tuner from bama, and 46lb frrp injectors for sale just send me pm with an email or cell # I will send pics of the intake or tuner. As for other mods on the car as it sits:
SW header back with cats and SW retro chamber exhaust
Boss IM
3:31 gears
UCA whiteline pending the updated one when produced
Metco LCA with there Relo's
BMR springs with ford racing bump stops
Koni Yellows
RTR's with nitto 275 35 19 all corners
BMR panhard rod bar adj
Scott Drake diff cover
Before charger AED tune post charger LUND tune

mhyjek

Established Member
Update:
I got a call from Terry and my car just dynoed 800 whrp.. Joking but I want to restate beefcake is legit and he is losing money on the build yet he is 100% customer service, and standing by his word!

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Adding the JPC coolant reservoir as well, almost a must have with the strut tower brace if you want to keep it!

exBlownGT

Established Member
Adding the JPC coolant reservoir as well, almost a must have with the strut tower brace if you want to keep it!

mine as well add that brace and a new GT500 black rear spoiler. we may need the addt'l downforce on the way home. :beer:

any addt'l pics?

str3ck

Established Member
seriously what is this IAT relocation you speak of. I've been searching online and can't find any info on it. I've installed my Vortech and am about to install a Meth kit, and would like the ECU to know the actual temps.

let me rephrase that. I know what an IAT relocation will do, and why it does it. but I don't even remember dealing with an IAT sensor when I was doing my Vortech install.

Last edited:

exBlownGT

Established Member
seriously what is this IAT relocation you speak of. I've been searching online and can't find any info on it. I've installed my Vortech and am about to install a Meth kit, and would like the ECU to know the actual temps.

let me rephrase that. I know what an IAT relocation will do, and why it does it. but I don't even remember dealing with an IAT sensor when I was doing my Vortech install.

Beefcake trade secrets! :shrug:

str3ck

Established Member
Beefcake trade secrets! :shrug:

well Beefcake can hook me up since I got my Vortech kit from him. :)

and I was doing more research on it and it appears that the IAT sensor is built into the MAF on these cars, so you basically have to cut one or more wires going to the MAF, and splice in a IAT sensor and mount it elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread