My car w/ the new Procharger i-1

bigriff85

Established Member
Quick pic of my car getting the new i-1 Procharger @ LaMotta Performance near Orlando, FL for an upcoming article in MM&FF! Pretty awesome set up & I've had them all! You can literally turn the blower off and on w/ a touch screen and it makes full boost almost instantly! Couldn't be happier and everyone apart of it especially LaMotta Performance, MM&FF & of course ProCharger!http://www.facebook.com/lamottaperformance
null-33.jpg

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
What do you mean you can turn the blower on and off? How's that work? Does it bypass boost?

That right. It's a gearbox that's electronically altered (gear ratio) from the cabin.

I'm curious how the tune will act when you change it. Does this device have a way to adjust the tune on the fly?

Last edited:

bigriff85

Established Member
It just changes the ratio of the blower once you have tune dialed in you can control where you want the boost (max 7psi for now) in 4 different modes it drives great and makes full boost in competition mode almost instantly! Very turbo ish per say

mhyjek

Established Member
It just changes the ratio of the blower once you have tune dialed in you can control where you want the boost (max 7psi for now) in 4 different modes it drives great and makes full boost in competition mode almost instantly! Very turbo ish per say
I like the idea! Subd to see results

wiz_of_wuz

Established Member
I like the Procharger setup but I want that shit all black...... Looks like a pimp built the blower unit and the brackets.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
This makes more tq than pd...if there was a turbo kit worth putting on the car I agree though ...

that is not true. and there are good turbo kits. hellion twins, cprsm single, jpc single and soon to be out the twin 5.0 kit.

Users who are viewing this thread