Chris@ Dead Hookers

CPRsm

Getting his new controller sorted out. I'll let him fill in the details when he can. So far what I know is 9psi and left at 3500 off the brake w 5psi.
I guess w making more power since he has pure E85 now w the prototype fuel system, it's shifting later. Closed the throttle body twice on him that run. Oops lol. Should be a bit left in it. We really need him to ditch the prototype intercooler and put on the base billet 76!!

image-65.jpg

Last edited:

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Very nice times,....that 60' kicks tail...... I am anxiously awaiting the "prototype" fuel system to be a "non-prototype" LOL

Last edited:

CPRsm

Nice! Great 60'! Which turbo is he running now?
He's got the box stock Borg 75mm wheel made for diesels lol.
Sounds like he's really gonna need to strap the front end or get adjustable shocks up front. His wheel stands are getting pretty bad

Working on it SCtermi. Looks like the pump doesn't cavitate on wheel stands. We'll check that off the list as tested lol.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Yea seen it in person. I have a couple of slow mo videos of his launch. If I get the time I'll post them up. Congrats again Chris.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Just another update, Fighting a few things, but Cut a new best 1.35 60'

Trying to get a video up, but I think Dustin has sent me a billion text messages...and there still coming in.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
He's got the box stock Borg 75mm wheel made for diesels lol.

Sounds like he's really gonna need to strap the front end or get adjustable shocks up front. His wheel stands are getting pretty bad

Working on it SCtermi. Looks like the pump doesn't cavitate on wheel stands. We'll check that off the list as tested lol.

Ah no shit I thought he was running at least a 76mm or bigger.

Trying to get a video up, but I think Dustin has sent me a billion text messages...and there still coming in.

Awesome short time for such little suspension work!

stretchb

Established Member

what do u expect ? your the only customer that goes to the track and not a dyno !

Users who are viewing this thread