Raced and got to drive a new GT

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
A few minutes ago i decided to take my new DD('02 accord 2dr, 5 speed, 4cyl, 84k, picked it up yesterday for 5k$) for a spin around the neighborhood and came across a guy testing out his new GT, i hadnt even seen one yet, hadnt payed much attention cause i cant afford one right now and its depressing but i pulled up beside him and asked if he had wound it out yet, he said hes put two tanks of gas through it since thursday when he bought it, said he had been trying to get it broken in and today was the day he wanted to really test it out, we bs'd for a few minutes and decided to go find a secluded back road. We then ran a couple times(i let out when i hit 50 cause he was gone) the thing sounded great and ran like a bat outa hell. I wish i could have gotten a pic or vid but i never thought of it, he then asked if i wanted to take it for a spin so i drove it around the block back in the neighborhood, didnt get on it or anything but got to check it out, the interior was much nicer than i had expected, it shifted beautifully and i would buy one over a used gt500(my decision when i ever have the money) the spoiler looks great and the sequential tails are cool, didnt like the black plastic on the sides or the hood scoop but they arent something you have to keep.

Anyways, i was excited cause i havnt been in a v8 mustang since i sold my cobra in september and i hadnt even seen a coyote car yet, heres all the review i can give. sorry for no pics and shitty grammar, gotta go.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
I thought the 2011 mustang gt's won't be released till may/june :shrug:

... could have been a 2010

Last edited:

VictorySong

Established Member
So some random dude you didn't know let you drive his brand new 5.0? Even if it was a 2010 4.6 the story is hard to believe.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You guys act like it's a Ferrari, I've seen people at car meets let other random people drive their cars. I know I would personally NEVER let some random person drive my car, but to some people it's really not a big deal at all.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
You guys act like it's a Ferrari, I've seen people at car meets let other random people drive their cars. I know I would personally NEVER let some random person drive my car, but to some people it's really not a big deal at all.

+1
I've driven other people cars that i didnt know and I've let people drive mine.
..... even if it was a ferrari, you can't take it with you.

Have Fun!

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
No, it's not a Ferrari. But, the op is just a random guy running around in a 4cyl accord trying to race a new 5.0. So if it was your new 5.0, would you let some random guy drive it? It is not like he is a friend or something, just some random guy who is clearly retarded.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
ok. I see what your saying. I'm usually at a club meet or a get together where I let or drive other people cars but I still don't know them from adam.

xenodragon

Established Member
ya WE wouldnt let anyone drive out cars..but someone I work with just got a brand new M3, and he let me drive it to lunch...he didnt care.

This site is anal about their cars...90% of the people in the world aren't

kingnut

Established Member
ya WE wouldnt let anyone drive out cars..but someone I work with just got a brand new M3, and he let me drive it to lunch...he didnt care.

This site is anal about their cars...90% of the people in the world aren't

hes obviously trying to get you into the sack. dont ask dont tell.

GTRdone

Established Member
I saw a Ford GT prototype when I first moved to Naples... in 2003. If you think that's crazy, you should go to Naples this summer or go to Miami just about any day of the week... I saw 3 599s on Fifth on Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread