AIRAID MXP Intake System For 2011 5.0L Ford Mustang GT

Airaid Filters

Established Member
450-264RGB-1.jpg

AIRAID MXP Intake For 2011 5.0L Ford Mustang GT Features :

* Computer Designed Pleat Depth and Count : Assures Maximum Air Flow and filtration.

* Cross-Linked High Density Polyethylene Intake Tube : CNC Designed for Correct Mass Air Flow and Fuel Ratio.

* Large One-Piece Rotational-Molded Cold Air Dam : Keeps Heat Away From Intake

* Keep or Delete Sound Resonator

* No Tuning Required!

* All AIRAID Intake Systems are : Made in the U.S.A

* All AIRAID Filters Include our : Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty

* ADD a Real 11 Horsepower and 11 ft/lbs of Torque on Mustang's engineering-quality Dynamometer!

* AIRAID Intake Part # 450-264 Fit's 2011 Ford 5.0L Mustang GT.

450-264-Installed-1.jpg

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Great guy and great products. Dave welcome to the site. It is Chris. I used to work for Borla.

Chris,

Great to hear from you. I hope all is well :rockon:

Price? And are they available for shipping yet?

Hello 1Sick2Valve,

Yes the new systems are in stock on the shelf and ready to ship!

You will find them advertised right at $336.90.

Contact Jordan @ JDP Motorsports (888.308.6007), mention that your a SVTP member and he can fix you up with a great price.

Thanks,
David

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Nice! Wonder if it compares to the steeda for $389.00

Hello redrocket2011,

The Overall Quality of Components, Fit & Finish, and Performance of the AIRAID are 2nd to None!

All AIRAID Intakes are Made in the USA and Feature our Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty!

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
David

redrocket2011

Established Member
Certainly looks to be good quality. I’ve had AIRAID and was very pleased. If this would have been available, I’d probably be sporting an AIRAID. Results should be hitting soon.

DIB5.0

Established Member
I see dyno results but do you guys ever take your car to the track and do before and after runs? Dyno is only half the story. I know someone tested the Roush and lost time on the track but gained it on the dyno.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Now if you wanted a tune with one of these would the tune be the same as the stock airbox tune?

DIB5.0

Established Member
Will be interesting to see how much these would add to a car with a tune. I wonder if it would be the 11rwhp or less. I wonder if the the 11rwhp was at peak? Most test show the Steeda intake and tune around 25rwhp going from 93 to 93 and 16rwhp with tune only so add 11rwhp to the 16 you get same as a tuned CAI?

Airaid Filters

Established Member
Will be interesting to see how much these would add to a car with a tune. I wonder if it would be the 11rwhp or less. I wonder if the the 11rwhp was at peak? Most test show the Steeda intake and tune around 25rwhp going from 93 to 93 and 16rwhp with tune only so add 11rwhp to the 16 you get same as a tuned CAI?

Hello RedCandy5.0,

The AIRAID with a Tune will add just as much HP & TQ as any other system that “Requires” a tune. The difference is we engineer the AIRAID Intake system to offer proper MAF functionality so it does not require a tune so the customer has a choice and does not have to purchase a $300-600 “Tune” just to make the CAI work properly.

The AIRAID is designed for the best of both worlds. You can simply buy the kit and bolt it on and get a nice performance increase without any drivability issues, or for the customer who is looking for even more get up and go, you can add a “Tune” to the AIRAID for even greater performance.

Thanks,
David

Users who are viewing this thread