Excessive Motorsport 5.0L- [email protected]

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Had this on the other forum figured i'd bring it here now that i have the videos.

Hey guys I just got out to the track on this setup for the first time tonight and I think the car ran good on a radials. The first pass off the trailer was an [email protected] and followed it up with a [email protected]. I feel the car has 11.5xxs in it with this setup or possibly better on a set of slicks, but time will tell. The car is a full exhaust,intake, and gear car and weighed 3455#s and 3720 w driver.the car also has UPR control arms and panhard bar, Thanks Jeremy they work great. Tune by none other than Chris Mcduff of Excessive Motorsport in Manassas VA Give them a call tell em Josh sent ya. Thanks chris and torey car runs great. here are the slips Click this bar to view the full image.

vids
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIpeNv_Q6sM"]YouTube - EXC 11' GT[/nomedia]
slips
DSCF0885.jpg

dyno sheet
DSCF0850.gif

DSCF0879.jpg

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Josh, The link to the video doesn't work. It says: This video is a duplicate of a previously uploaded video.

kyoshosp2

Established Member
thats good ... heck i went 12.1 @118 on stock 18s the other night with a tune and x pipe & paper filter ... im going with drag radials to get my 1.98 60' down lol.. these cars are great

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice video Josh :rockon:

I wish my clutch pedal wouldn't have stuck to the floor in 3rd gear on that first pass in the video, it was shaping up to be a good race!

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Nice video Josh :rockon:

I wish my clutch pedal wouldn't have stuck to the floor in 3rd gear on that first pass in the video, it was shaping up to be a good race!
yeah we'll have to get a clutch in that thing and do it again
Good work on the video Josh!! Sorry it took so long for you to get them none the less great runs!!!
no worries..glad you like the video
what wheels are those? I like the look, great times.

17x4.5 alumastars and 15x10 weld star RT w black center. the satr shape matches great and if you got polish rears you'd never now, but i wanted a lil contrast and it looks great i think

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
yeah we'll have to get a clutch in that thing and do it again

no worries..glad you like the video

17x4.5 alumastars and 15x10 weld star RT w black center. the satr shape matches great and if you got polish rears you'd never now, but i wanted a lil contrast and it looks great i think

Yes, a clutch is on my to do list for after the first of the year.

NC85

Lurker for Life
Established Member
It looks like the four ways were thrown on the camaro. Maybe it was the sun. I always get a kick out of that when it happens. Good runs.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Very nice times.. And your car looks awesome like that.. What tires you runnin on those skinnies?

1Quick4.6

Established Member
It looks like the four ways were thrown on the camaro. Maybe it was the sun. I always get a kick out of that when it happens. Good runs.
lol yeah that had to be the sun, or sometimes when you cltuch hard enough the brake lights will flicker on a mustang also
Very nice times.. And your car looks awesome like that.. What tires you runnin on those skinnies?
thanks. M&H 185 radials
that is one good looking 5.0

thanks for the compliment

Users who are viewing this thread