This is done right....

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Not my car, but when I think about the stance of the new 2011 GT, this is what comes to my mind. Found this while lurking on google. I like the rims.

1-1.gif

2-1.gif

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
52 views and not one freaking agreement or disagreement? Guess there is no love in the 2011+ Mustang forum.......

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice stance on it, Id try and flush the front wheels up just a bit though, other than that its tits!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
not a fan of the California Specials, mainly the graphics and rear spoiler. The stance is perfect though

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I like the front valance, but I am still bumming about them using 19" wheels on almost everything. I like that wheel design but they look too big... because they ARE!

Even the V6 PP has them.:nonono: Too big and too heavy.

No reason they couldn't still use an 18.

Oh well, no point crying about it, nothing can be done about, it's a done deal.

Function>Fashion.:nonono:

Last edited:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I like the front valance, but I am still bumming about them using 19" wheels on almost everything. I like that wheel design but they look too big... because they ARE!

Even the V6 PP has them.:nonono: Too big and too heavy.

No reason they couldn't still use an 18.

Oh well, no point crying about it, nothing can be done about, it a done deal.

Function>Fashion.:nonono:

I agree with you Jimmy on wheel size, no need for big heavy rims. I am also a believer in function over fashion. I was just commenting on the overall stance (space between tire and lip and the space from ground to the car) I totally hate the factory stance they put out with stangs.:banana:

SLVRNBLK

Established Member
Looks bad ass! I agree that the fronts need to flushed up a lil better. I believe those are the OZ Ultraleggera HLT's in matte black. Looks like 20's to me...

apg2369

SNAKE OF ALL TRADES
Established Member
Looks stupid low in the front ...cars not balanced @ bad roll center , No wonder every body calls this a kids car!

Users who are viewing this thread