Now I know why the stock fuel system will support 550 rwhp.

Turbo900rr

Established Member
I'm in the middle of converting my 12 gt to e85 and a procharger yada yada. I tear into the stock fuel hat to gut it so I can install dual 340 aeromotive stealth fuel pumps and I find a 400 lph pump in it from the factory! I didn't have my phone with me to snap a pic but I'll try and post one tomorrow sometime.

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
Ummmmmm, we made over 800 with a ProCharger with the stock fuel system and a BAP and just under 800 with a Kenne Bell and a BAP

D.T.R

Established Member
Having such a beefy fuel system is fcking boss.
I had to do soooo much work and so much money to make 700whp+ on e85 on a Honda... not even funny lol

grnenvy

Established Member
I have had almost every fuel system sold and there's nothing like the factory supplied fuel system for reliabilty and zero noise. KB has made a ton of pwr with there inline boost a pump. I'm a huge fan of the voltage booster they simply work. Plus u never need to get fuel on your hands.

D.T.R

Established Member
Well no, that was with 75#s

So 75# injectors and a BAP and everything else stock right? That's very nice.

Do you happen to know what the stock fuel system, including stock injectors, is good for? (whp wise) no BAP or any aftermarket or upgraded parts in the fuel system.
Can you make 550 - 600whp ?

Last edited:

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
550-600 you can run stock fuel system other than injectors. You want to go to the 47# injectors that come with the whipple/roush kits. Stay away from the 60# and 80# injectors. VERY hard to tune for.

If you are planning on switching over to e85, everything CAN stay stock in the fuel system for NA purposes, but I would suggest upgrading the injectors because the stockers will be just about maxxed out and you will be actually heating the fuel with the injectors.

D.T.R

Established Member
550-600 you can run stock fuel system other than injectors. You want to go to the 47# injectors that come with the whipple/roush kits. Stay away from the 60# and 80# injectors. VERY hard to tune for.

If you are planning on switching over to e85, everything CAN stay stock in the fuel system for NA purposes, but I would suggest upgrading the injectors because the stockers will be just about maxxed out and you will be actually heating the fuel with the injectors.

<--- Makes mental note.

Thanks for the info. I just want intake, catback, 100 shot and a dynotune.
If I can squeeze 500whp with that on my DD... I'll be happy as hell lol.
Not sure how the clutch is going to like it... or how I'm going to get some warranty worked done if anything ever broke ... but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
You should be fine. Let me know if there is anything you need.

I will definitely hit you up once I start modding (gotta get me a twin disk and dog box for my other car first ugh)
I like the online chit-chat support you guys provide.

Users who are viewing this thread