Color Combo Pics

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I also saw Deep Impact Blue with no stripes and PP wheels (looked good), Deep Impact Blue with Red stripes and PP wheels (acquired taste, but I thought it was better than Grabber/Red).

BossAnaki

Established Member
Hell ya!!!:rockon: Can you post one of the Deep Impact Blue with no stripes?

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
All the cars pictured with the stickers belong to Ford. The window stickers don't even have prices. They are certification vehicles of some kind. The other ones are just SVT cars.

qachargh

Established Member
Question 1: Any chance you can get a shot of Ingot Silver with red stripes?

Question 2: How do I get Oxford White with the Deep Impact Blue stripes? That is easily the most iconic Shelby Mustang color combo.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
DBK, awesome thread man!

Looking at those, what was the Combo that you looked in person and said "Damn I want that"?

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
That was the first thing that came to my mind as well. Why aren't these cars in the hands of owners yet?!

See post 8.

Question 1: Any chance you can get a shot of Ingot Silver with red stripes?

Sorry, wasn't there when I was. I saw the Sterling Grey with Red Stripes and that looked good.

Looking at those, what was the Combo that you looked in person and said "Damn I want that"?

They all actually looked pretty good. I think any of the Deep Impact Blue combos looked sweet. Red Candy with black stripes was a nice combo, and very under the radar. Looks mean. The other reds looked good, but I'm just not a red car person.

They've done a good job of making so many combos that really change up the overall attitude of the car. Should be something for everyone.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
DBK, awesome!!!!! I love the key!!!! Interior looks sharp, door sills I would want to be blue. Plenty of them produced already, so its real!!!!

and the base rims look really good, glad I got them!

dickcheneyx

Established Member
Great Pics, Cant wait to see Sterling Gray with Black Stripes. Noticed that the some have an extended front lip, looks like an air guide (track pack maybe ?)

Last edited:

cjackson

Banned
You are the greatest human being DBK. Was that picture of the sill on a coupe? Also could you get more pics of black with red stripes? And maybe black with black stripes? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread