Breaking News !! PBIR GT500 vs ZL1

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
And.......The ZL1 was destroyed. Reports coming in: White ZL1,(Torqs ?) White GT500 (Lethal ?) Well the GT500 does 11.3 the Zl1 12.9.....Was reported that discussion broke out and a *lets do it now* happened. Video coming later on tonight.

Zl1: Went 12.8 in a earlier run.......Video will be up later tonight after the track runs.

Edit:Mods unknown trying to gather info now.

Update: Lethal just ran 10.7

Update:10.5 @ 141 !

Lol not sure if I should be posting this stuff.......think Lethal is doing its mag test...
Have not seen the ZL1 back out
STAY TUNED !!!

UPDATE
Lethal's run
http://www.jdmtube.com/video/303/2013-GT500-105--141-MPH-PBIR-Moroso

UPDATE
Lethal vs Torq !
http://www.jdmtube.com/video/306/2013-GT500-vs-ZL1-Camaro-14-Mile-PBIR-Moroso

UPDATE
Unknown ZL1 Just being fair here :)
http://www.jdmtube.com/video/305/ZL1-Camaro-116--121-14-Mile-MPH-PBIR-Moroso

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
stock or modded? those numbers sure look like a box stock ZL1 vs a GT500 with tires and maybe a tune...
eagerly awaiting more info!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
who cares....PBIR wednesday night is a run what you brung....in for updates!!!! Glad I didnt go tonight with mine, not ready yet.....yet.....:burnout:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Yeah but that Lethal car is modded with a tune and spray (although I doubt they sprayed it).

Doesn't matter. The ZL1 would have gotten its ass kicked whether the GT500 was stock or not.
S.

BigDan

Established Member
It probably had the x pipe and tune. I cant really see them removing the x pipe and tune they just installed the other day.

Sux no shops want to run their 2013 before modding it and loosing all bragging rights. I understand they want to make a buck and all but come on and ring one out for all its got on a cool night with your best driver before you go throwing parts at it.

jonesd

Established Member
Yeah but that Lethal car is modded with a tune and spray (although I doubt they sprayed it).

Doesn't matter. The ZL1 would have gotten its ass kicked whether the GT500 was stock or not.
S.

We dont technically know if its even tuned at this point, they could have reloaded the stock tune. Also, Don't forget that Jared from lethal said they would run the car with tires only first, then Wheels/tires + tune ect and keep working up to show us real results.

Im guessing its info we will see in a magazine article...

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
QUOTE=IA Shelby;11953546]But the ZL1 is easier to drive....you guys just don't get it (j/k)[/QUOTE]

And more comfortable!!!!:dancenana:

rdsnk46

Established Member
It probably had the x pipe and tune. I cant really see them removing the x pipe and tune they just installed the other day.

Sux no shops want to run their 2013 before modding it and loosing all bragging rights. I understand they want to make a buck and all but come on and ring one out for all its got on a cool night with your best driver before you go throwing parts at it.

Only if it was cold in the south!:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread