AED tuned 2 valve + 91 octane + 16lbs of boost = 614 hp

Stanger00

Established Member
Have at it SVTP.

Edit: vortech Si trim. 3.1" RR pulley, 10% overdrive, paxton intercooler. Stock PI intake manifold and I run a 4r70w...

aefde3a6-c750-aea5.jpg

Last edited:

BlackVenom99

Established Member
Wow, I'm stunned. There's people on here that would argue that it was hard or even impossible to make 600rwhp with a 4v and an si trim...you did it with a 2v through an auto and on 91.

I'm also curious what compression, heads, and cams you're running. You are way ahead of most people, on making the most out of your setup.

What's up with the dip at about 5300rpm, and what kind of dyno was this on?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
His setup is a 8.6 Compression, stock stroke setup, TFS heads and TFS blower cams I believe stg 2.. Stock intake manifold.

Stanger00

Established Member
Fuel system is just 03-04 Cobra tank, divisionX hat (return port is capped off), 2 GT pumps, dual FPDMs, wire upgrade and 60lb injectors. I still have stock rails and stock feed line. I was told that I am running high duty cycle on injector and pump. I think aftermarket rails and -8 feed line will reduce duty cycle for the pumps not sure about the injectors but for now it works.

So far, the Tial blow off valve with the 3 psi spring is pretty loud at all times.

98 saleen is right about the motor. I am running 44cc TFS track heat 185 heads out of the box with their stage 2 blower cam I think duration on intake and exhaust is 236 at .550 lift and max lift is .580. They idle nice in park and neutral not so much in drive at the moment.

When the converter locks in 2nd and 3rd this thing just moves. I'm still getting used to seeing the rpm go deep into the red before it shifts

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Nice to see the sheet itself. For all those who may be thinking these numbers are inflated due to AED's dynocom think again. I recently ran my car on a dynojet and the numbers were right where my AED numbers were. Now that I see your cam specs I can honestly say a large part of the power jump compared to mine is the cam itself. The heads flow amazingly well but that high lift cam is what would murder my car lol. Wish I got bigger cams but too late haha. Get that belt issue fixed so you can really get into the power!!

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Great numbers. With the auto it should pull hard out of the hole

I8URLS1

Established Member
This is a good showing for the trickflow heads, hard to find a lot of guys out there running them. Either the builds don't get finished or they are NA builds it seems for the most part. I'm using a set on a teksid based 5.0 stroker with twin 61mm turbos. I'm really hoping that they perform how I am hoping.

Stanger00

Established Member
Nice to see the sheet itself. For all those who may be thinking these numbers are inflated due to AED's dynocom think again. I recently ran my car on a dynojet and the numbers were right where my AED numbers were. Now that I see your cam specs I can honestly say a large part of the power jump compared to mine is the cam itself. The heads flow amazingly well but that high lift cam is what would murder my car lol. Wish I got bigger cams but too late haha. Get that belt issue fixed so you can really get into the power!!

Will get to the belt as soon as I can. That new intake will wake your car up in the upper rpms for sure.

Now, I need to find a way to plant all this horsepower. Easing into first does not help by 5k rpms it blows the tires off! I haven't even tried to let it shift into 3rd at WOT. In time!

Users who are viewing this thread