KB Boost A Pump

idiliogomez

Young One
Established Member
Hi, i was just simply wondering if with a purchase of a boost a pump, will you need new injectors or will the stock 39lbs work?

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
If you're asking if a boost a pump works on stock injectors, of course. It simply increases voltage to the actual fuel pumps. But we'll need more information about what you're planning to help you size appropriate injectors for your car. Even with a boost a pump your injectors may be too small, but that is dependent upon power adders and how much horsepower your pointing down and what mods you have.

idiliogomez

Young One
Established Member
Well i have my 03 cobra and i have a cai and exhaust. Im getting a smaller pulley and was wondering if i should get a boosta pump. For this application, would it be necessary to get 60 lb injectors?

mtrsprt

Established Member
Well i have my 03 cobra and i have a cai and exhaust. Im getting a smaller pulley and was wondering if i should get a boosta pump. For this application, would it be necessary to get 60 lb injectors?
Your factory pumps will hold enough pressure for about 575rwhp. Add a wiring upgrade and BAP, and you can bump that figure to about 625-650. Your injectors will hold up to about 540rwhp before going static.

Users who are viewing this thread