94-98 Saleen Wing Feeler

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well Im not to sure what to ask for my saleen wing but Im really considering selling it.. It's pained black already and the fitment is very very nice. despite the wings that you buy from saleen now I actually bought this wing back when they were making the body kits. Just curious what should I ask.. and is anyone interested if I were to try to sell it.. looking to get 480 plus shipping.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I bought my saleen wing direct from saleen back in 97. At that time they were otoriousfor producing really rough parts, I believe they were using an outside vender.

The wing I got needed a lot of sanding and prep work before painting, At the time I got a deal and it only cost me $150.00 for the prep & paint.

At this point the only person that might pay your asking price would a person that has a black mustang and is happy with the paint match.

Currently you can buy new hand laid fiberglass S-281 wings for around $150.00 plus 150-200 for prep and paint!

You can buy a new original saleen urethane S-281 wing for about $230.00 plus prep and paint.

:shrug:

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I bought this wing in 01 I believe and it's a urethane wing.. I'll have to check my reciepts on the date but I'm pretty sure it was then... but it fits perfect on my car.. Thanks for the undate on the pricing no wonder no one was biteing.. Alright everyone start throwing some prices at me guys I need it gone!!

venomous99

Established Member
yeah..whats killing the originals is that they're notorious for not fitting as good as the fiberglass kaenen especially around the ends where they meet the fender. i bought a kaenen for about 240 shipped and figure paint is about $150.

Users who are viewing this thread