Racers Edge Tuning Dyno Day 8/21/10

Greg@RET

Established Member
I have been getting a lot of people asking when the next dyno day will be, so here we go. August 21 starting at 9am until we are done. The last dyno day we did 52 cars and were finished at 530pm. We will have both Dynojet 224x running that day. We will have burgers and dogs on the grill for all dyno participants. $40 for 3 pulls with no air fuel, and $50 for 3 pulls with a/f. All trucks/cars welcome long as it is 2 wheel drive. If you have any question email me at [email protected]

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Count me in Greg, I have enough miles on the new motor to get a good base-line. No Cars/Coffee that day, good call on the date...

Greg@RET

Established Member
Count me in Greg, I have enough miles on the new motor to get a good base-line. No Cars/Coffee that day, good call on the date...

Sounds good, should be a good time like always. Here is the last one we had....
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beeNBMP0jM4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Dyno Day at Racers Edge Tuning[/nomedia]

Greg@RET

Established Member
Look forward to seeing you guys there.

jessie jaramill, you ever fix your paint?

Greg@RET

Established Member
Are you gonna tune too that day or just dyno I might be ready by then to get my tune..

Being that we had 52 cars on the dyno last time probably wont be tuning that day :poke: You know you wont have your car ready by then :thumbsup:

BUMPSTICKS

Established Member
I'll go only if you have an RET windshield banner for me. I need a new look and the Fast Intentions window banner is getting old. Hell, I'll even bring your loom!

Greg@RET

Established Member
I'll go only if you have an RET windshield banner for me. I need a new look and the Fast Intentions window banner is getting old. Hell, I'll even bring your loom!

Thats a deal, pm me the size you need and color. :beer:

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Im really wanting to go and check my A/F ratio, my car has a missfire at times. Maybe we can adjust my crappy tune while we are at it using my SCT X-cal, for the meanwhile till i save up for a RET tune :rockon: I really wish i could win the discount tune raffle tiket!!! lol

Might see you today at Dale, ill be meeting up with Anthony and Rusty.

Last edited:

whtcobra1998

Jet Powered
Established Member
I wonder which cobra to bring, might have another boost controller for the white one, ready to turn it up and almost peg the maf, nitrous still in the works

Users who are viewing this thread