Cruise to Queen Mary Show

Sleeper GT

Established Member
Sept 18th : Cruise to the Queen Mary Show
qmarry.gif

Come join us for our Breakfast Meet:

Meeting at Ebcobra's at 6:30am

Then heading off to Breakfast at McDonalds.

Breakfast@McDonalds 7am

McDonald's
5860 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA
(562) 422-1920

Attending:

:Ebcobra
:Jordan
:cbr repsol
:Svt35
:Chuy
:Gabe
:Sleeper GT
:FastFernDog
:Zilla8
:FilterCharger
:Jose
:Mark G.
:Cesar Andre
:MustangFreak
:Brian@KB

Thanks,

Ace5Oh

Established Member
What's the fastpass?

I'm still thinking. I think I am gonna roll. Might meet ya at mc Donalds.

Boss 327

All Motor
Established Member
Ill be there. Taking my roommate with me too. Ima show him all the badass stangs everyone has and we all need to talk him into buying one! Lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if i didnt have to get up at the crack of dawns ass to get to EB's house at that time id meet you guys lol.

im rolling with a couple of guys from this area/palmdale. so they'd have to leave even earlier, like sat night! :D

im rolling the dice as it is if my car will even make it. having suspension installed this week (pick up ON sat) and having new wheels made this week.

oh the joy of stressing...:pepper:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
also if any of you terminator guys are interested in a set of hood vents or side scoops ive got a few sets i can bring with me. satin black, gloss black, black chrome, sonic blue, torch red and more :coolman:

cbr repsol

Established Member
also if any of you terminator guys are interested in a set of hood vents or side scoops ive got a few sets i can bring with me. satin black, gloss black, black chrome, sonic blue, torch red and more :coolman:
can u post a few pics and price steve? maybe a bit cheaper since its the show and no shipping??lol I might be interested in something that looks great for mystichrome.
What's the fastpass?

I'm still thinking. I think I am gonna roll. Might meet ya at mc Donalds.

When u register your car for the show they mail u your fast past. Basically its your ticket to get you and your car in the show.

HighPSI

Established Member
If I didn't have to set up our booth at the show I would cruise over with you guys for sure.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
can u post a few pics and price steve? maybe a bit cheaper since its the show and no shipping??lol I might be interested in something that looks great for mystichrome.

When u register your car for the show they mail u your fast past. Basically its your ticket to get you and your car in the show.

ill just bring a few sets to the show. special show/cash pricing. we can install them right there and there. we did that on 2 cars at mustang week. takes 5 mints to install both sides :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread