FS (KY) 1999 Cobra, red/tan, super clean

supradupraTT

Established Member
Ive got a 99 cobra that ive just lost interest in, it has 115k miles, runs and drives great. clean title clean carfax, heres the mods

Build number #2272 of 4040

CAR HAS HAD "THE FIX"

1. BBK X-pipe with cats
2. Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
3. New Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter
4. New Steeda billet Clutch quadrant
5. New Steeda Clutch cable
6. New Steeda firewall adjuster
7. K&N cold air intake
8. 8" shorty antenna
9. New throwout bearing
10. Black Cobra center caps
11. 01 cobra polished wheels
12. New Accel supercoil coil packs
13. FRPP 3:55 gears
14. New Battery
15. H&R "sport" springs

$PRICE DROP!!!! 8000 firm

newcobralow2.jpg

newcobrainterior.jpg

Last edited:

cbradley49

Established Member
haha, this is my old car. Rob bought it from me for 7K, i highly doubt youll get 9500 for it. ill give you 7500 just cause i miss it so much.

supradupraTT

Established Member
well its a very well taken care of car. the price is obo, and i believe it to be worth around 9500. its a really clean car

cbradley49

Established Member
well its a very well taken care of car. the price is obo, and i believe it to be worth around 9500. its a really clean car

I already know that. I was the owner before Rob (IRACEMYCOPCAR). I took care of it like it was my own child and babied it like crazy, thats why it still runs like it just came out of the factory. I also know that rob took very good care of it too as he kept me updated on it. like i said, ill give 7500 if youre interested, but if not, good luck getting 9500. cause i sure didnt get that out of it.

supradupraTT

Established Member
How long ago did you sell this cbradley? I feel like I remember it being sold that time

im confused???? I didnt sell it to him. He owned it before me and Rob(iracemycopcar) or maybe I dont know wtf im talking bout. lol oh well. bump anyways

PRICE DROP! 8500 come and get it!

cbradley49

Established Member
How long ago did you sell this cbradley? I feel like I remember it being sold that time

I sold it to IRACEMYCOPCAR back in november, it think. Then he just recently traded it to the owner now. Its just been lowered since i had it. Im still gonna try to get it back. This was the most reliable car I have ever owned, and was still pulling strong when i sold it.

supradupraTT

Established Member
well, im not hard on cars at all. so it should be like the day you sold it besides lowered. like Ive said before, kudos to you for taking good care of it because it shows

supradupraTT

Established Member
PRICE DROP BUMP!
$8000
BOTTOM DOLLAR or im just going to keep it and do a eaton swap

only gonna be on the market a few more weeks

bright blue

Established Member
Clean car. If I was a little better off then I'd be interested... I live in Jessetown just across the Marion County line. Hell when I get my electric bill that will be 1/8th of it. LOL Damn RECC trying to make us pay for their repair bills from the ice storm. :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Good luck with the sale.... this time next year, I'd be extremely interested...... I'm a year away........ :(

fatboyq

Established Member
who ever installed that 3.55 gear what a waste of time and money!!! nice car clean up the ad hard to follow with 3 current and past oweners in there. I miss my 99 e green

Users who are viewing this thread