FOR SALE!!! 98 laser red cobra with vortech

Stricks98cobra

Established Member
I’ve decided to sell my car due to my new occupation. Up for sale is a 1998 Cobra with 107k on the body. The motor spun a bearing 2 years ago, all repair work was done by Jasper Automotive. I have all pertaining documentation for the engine rebuild. Since the rebuild I have put close to 60k trouble free miles on the motor. The rear was rebuilt with 3:73 gears, Moser 28 spline axles, every bearing, seal etc. was replaced at this time. A couple months ago I installed sliver Saleen 18x9/18x10 wheels paired with new Sumitomo HTR Z III 245/40/18 and 285/35/18 sneakers, they have roughly 4k miles on them. The car has the factory Mach 460 stereo with a Clarion touch screen head unit. The car is immaculate and needs nothing beside a tune for the car!!! BUT THE CAR IS STILL DRIVEABLE I PROMISE!!! sometimes I use it as my DD. I never got the car into any boost because I havent got it tuned but still runs strong and Very reliable
Interior 8/10 & Exterior 8.5/10.
Mods:
-MAC lowering springs
-MAC 2 Chamber catback
-MAC Off-Road H-Pipe
-MM Caster/Camber Plates
-Short throw shifter
-KYB shock and struts
-Vortech V2 sq-trim (just installed used with less then 2500miles on it)
-90mm mass air
-Brand new 42lb injectors (Ford Racing)
-255lph in-line fuel pump with relays
-NGK TR-6 plugs all brand new
-Autometer Gauges (Boost,Oil Pressure, Water Temp)

I have all of the OEM parts to go back on the car!
-Stock springs
-Stock cold air intake with K&N air filter
-Stock wheels with all season tiers (about 75% tread-life remaining)
-JLT cold air intake
-all the stock parts to take the supercharger off and put back to orignal

I’m sad to let it go but it’s time to move on to something more practical, my loss is your gain. If have any questions feel free to contact me at
[email protected] Im asking $9,000.00 for everything.

p7020836.jpg

pic0043b.jpg

pic0037.jpg

p7020840.jpg

pic0009.jpg

More pictures at

ImageShack® - stricks98cobra's Profile Page

Stricks98cobra

Established Member
This car has to sell....due to my new job and i need a vehical for the winter months....ill take 6500.00 as is i have the stock rims with new tires and all of the orignal parts to go back on the car ill give who ever buys it EVERYTHING i have i need to get rid of it

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
This car has to sell....due to my new job and i need a vehical for the winter months....ill take 6500.00 as is i have the stock rims with new tires and all of the orignal parts to go back on the car ill give who ever buys it EVERYTHING i have i need to get rid of it

wow someone buy this, i know someone out there has the money for it,

O.P get it tuned and it should sell quick GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread