97 Cobra Blk/Blk

blkvenm97

Established Member
+1 on that

price is way too high in my opinion. looks good though glws

+1 on that, I agree with the price being to high...and way too high not a little. Although this car is a very nice looking car I've seen 96-98 cobras in just as good of condition with as many tasteful mods or more (blowers..etc..) and less original miles and paint that looks this good originally for less money. These cars are rare if you look at your local car lots...obviously if you get on corral.net or svtperformance.com you can find them all over the place. I used to own a 97....black on black...had a lot of the same mods as this one minus the long tubes (that was my next mod + tune but I totaled it :() I had the black jlt cai instead of the bbk because although the bkk looks great the jlt outperforms it no dought. I saw a mystic cobra in original condition that looked just as good as this car with a 6 speed swap, all the same exhaust mods and a stereo system with a flip out screen and a vortec supercharger for 10k obo and that's been a year or two. I bought my 97 back in 04 way before the recession for 7500...although it wasn't in as good of condition...you get the point. it looked pretty darn good and was an excellent 10 footer. I'm not trying to jack your thread just tryin to let you know what this type of car goes for in this type of condition...and trust me I've looked at TONS because I'm in the market to get back in a 96-98 cobra ecspecially a black on black. this car would be worth a solid 9k...probably not what you want to hear but it's the truth. that may be givin you a bit just because of the tasteful mods on the car and it's under 100k. like I said I've seen blown ones in just as good of condition and less miles for around the 10-11 range. I even saw a black one that looked a lot like this one with a vortec for 9800 obo about a year ago....so 8 or 9 would be TOP dollar...but I love your car man GLWS! :beer:
Michael

smk06c

Established Member
Thanks for the input Mike, I do not feel bad at all going lower.

Last edited:

cobrarob2345

Established Member
guy why spray him for asking. The cobra is clean as hell and it has all maintnance done. Nice car man. I would just keep it if I could not get 7500 to 8

Modmotor4life

Established Member
Price doesnt seem to high to me 9k seems pretty good to me, if i was in the market for it id have no issue giving 9k, GLWS and a very clean looking cobra.

smk06c

Established Member
Tallahassee...Hometown is West Palm Beach. I travel alot so we could work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread