03-04 Cobra Intercooler/Supercharger system

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
It's everything you will need to convert your 4v 4.6l mod motor into a 03-04 Cobra style supercharger system, minus the supercharger, heat exchanger, and intercooler tank.

Comes with some Metco Idler pulleys, Genuine Motorcraft alternator with 100 or so miles on it, Kenne Bell intercooler intake block, Lower Intake in good condition, Intercooler in good condition, both belt tensioners, 03-04 cobra timing cover, new balancer, secondary crank pulley, all the brackets, bolts etc. Some things not pictured because they will be shipped to me within the next week or two. A couple of the lines and the Intercooler pump are still in my Cobra so they are no pictured. This kit does not come with the heat exchanger to metal line hose or the hoses for the intercooler reservoir. But you can get the hose from any autoparts store.

$1600 shipped

32494_129350543749371_100000232781807_253283_4646311_n.jpg

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Let me see if I can sell it as a kit first. Probably give it another week or so and if it doesn't sell I will part it out. :beer:

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
If you part, let me know how much for the intercooler and lower...

I'm beginning to consider it. I just have a feeling that if I part it out I'll be stuck with all sorts of random brackets and crap that I just don't have the storage for.

Can't someone even try to lowball me? I'd almost rather sell the whole kit dirt cheap than part it out!

01COBRA2668

Established Member
Sorry I decided to go another route and we couldn't deal. Great guy with a lot to offer in this deal. Anyone interested should buy it up.

Users who are viewing this thread