FS:Built Teksid Stroker Shortblock $3500obo

tomsnatchez

Established Member
I sold my car with a stock motor in it and still have my stroker motor for sale. Fresh back from the machine shop today. They put in a brand new crankshaft, all new bearings, seals, rings, etc. Here is the list of parts that it has:

Teksid Block, 302 cubic inches
Freshly bored, honed, decked, and align honed
*BRAND NEW *Diamond Pistons 8.5:1 Compression Ratio
*BRAND NEW* Manley 4340 Pro-Series Forged H-Beam Rods
*BRAND NEW* Kellogg Performance Forged, Polished Stroker Crankshaft (Balance and Magnafluxed)
Total Seal Piston Rings
ARP 2000-series Rod Bolts
ARP Main Studs
Federal Mogul Performance Rod and Main Bearings
DSS Billet Main Girdle Support
*BRAND NEW* Melling Billet Oil Pump
*BRAND NEW* Stewart Warner Upgraded Water Pump

Asking $3500obo

$3650 shipped to your door. Brand new this is well over $5000

Any additional pics please feel free to email or PM me. If you are local and would like to come take a look at the block, give me a call at 832-375-5052 Thank you for looking.

Will post up pics shortly

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
interested but...

why did it need a machine shop and a new crank??

how old is this setup and what was your combo?

lastly pics please

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ I'm going to assume a new crank because it's a stroker :shrug: I could be wrong, but I know for a fact they make specific stroker cranks.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
^^ I'm going to assume a new crank because it's a stroker :shrug: I could be wrong, but I know for a fact they make specific stroker cranks.

i was refering to had something happened to the previous crank, or was this a build with all new parts and then the seller sold the car. just was wanting more specifics. lastly this motor could have been in the car, something happened, he installed factory motor and had this one sent off to the machine shop to be fixed and then sold... see what im talking about now?

Turblown03

Established Member
Hey Tom, just checking to see if the shipping company has picked up that block yet. I sent you a text but haven't heard from you in a little while. Let me know, i,m just waiting for that to get here to get started on the build. Thanks

Turblown03

Established Member
Tom, still haven't heard back from you about the shipping information. Just looking for an answer on where it is. Give me a call, thanks.....

Users who are viewing this thread