brand new kenne bell 2.4L in box

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
ok so i met a guy that works at a gas station near my house. he has a brand new kenne bell 2.4L in the box. he is asking $2200. his 03 cobra was totaled out before he got to install it.

sorry i know this is the wrong forum but i on my cell and its being stupid and not letting me go to all the forums for some reason. so if a mod needs to move this please do so.

anyways i not really wanting to get to involved in this besides actually putting my hands on the product for the buyer and verify that it is as he described. pm me if interested and leave me your contact info. i will pass it along to the guy.

thanks

brian

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Well the guy said he has had it a while. It is possible to have bought it new from a member on here or possible somewhere else. I haven't seen it to verify. But if someone is interested i will personally put my hands on it and take pics.

Again I'm just trying to help another car enthusiast out.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
He will send pics and whatever else you need. If needed I will inspect product before u pay him and take pics myself. Just call him and go from there, or text him.

Users who are viewing this thread