Eaton 2.3L TVS, Reische 170 t-stat, AMSOIL oil kit, etc...

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Turned the car back to stock and traded her in last week. All of these parts came off my 2010 GT500. The blower was installed in January of this year and removed in August, about 7k miles later. Prices are as follows:

- 2.3L Eaton TVS Supercharger with 2.65" upper SOLD
- 2011 stock heat exchanger (cheap upgrade for '07-'10 owners) SOLD
- 7 qts. of AMSOIL 10w-40 SOLD
- AMSOIL EA011 oil filter *BRAND NEW* $15 shipped
- MRT hood struts SOLD
- Stock 2010 I/C reservoir $30 shipped
- Reische Performance 170 degree t-stat *BRAND NEW* $50 shipped
- Stock 2010 shifter $75 shipped

Pictures will follow, all parts are located in League City, TX (just south of Houston). Paypal preferred, thanks for looking!

*Edit* - Please either include the 3% Paypal fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. I have plenty of feedback on here, so no worries!

Nikonupload001-5.gif

Nikonupload004-3.gif

Nikonupload002-6.gif

Nikonupload003-4.gif

Nikonupload005-5.gif

Nikonupload014-2.gif

Nikonupload015-1.gif

Nikonupload010-1.gif

Nikonupload012-1.gif

Nikonupload009-2.gif

Nikonupload008-3.gif

Nikonupload013-1.gif

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Name your lowest shipped on the Amsoil Oil & filter & I'll paypal you right now. 70065 is my zip code.

Note: I can get it all shipped from Amsoil for $75 with my membership.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Name your lowest shipped on the Amsoil Oil & filter & I'll paypal you right now. 70065 is my zip code.

Note: I can get it all shipped from Amsoil for $75 with my membership.

Damn, not sure what discount you have but this cost me $100 shipped with my discount from Amsoil. I'm not willing to take a larger hit than what I'm already asking for unused parts so you're probably better off ordering it yourself. Thanks for your interest though.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Damn, not sure what discount you have but this cost me $100 shipped with my discount from Amsoil. I'm not willing to take a larger hit than what I'm already asking for unused parts so you're probably better off ordering it yourself. Thanks for your interest though.

thanks anyway man.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Interested in the hood struts and just the oil, not the filter. Willing to seperate?

Sure I'll sell 1 quart at a time if that's what people want! Haha, yes I'll seperate. $140 shipped and paypal should be fine.

I'll take the t stat and struts

The t-stat is yours but mach1gsxr has dibs on the struts. You're next if he doesn't want them.

Please either include the 3% Paypal fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. Paypal ID is [email protected]. Thanks!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
What size pulley on that TVS? What kind of power did it make with your mods?

Sorry, I edited the op to include pulley size. It has a 2.65" upper and put down 580/570 in 104 degree heat with over 90% humidity after a 20 minute cooldown. I was only there to check a/f, not trying to get the best numbers so she obviously has more in it. That was also with a conservative email tune from VMP.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Oil and struts are sold, everything else is still for sale! Lots of interest on the TVS but no takers yet.

Scrochy

Established Member
Will you take $130 for the heat exchanger/bracket shipped? I'll pay the paypal fee... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread