Made it through the dyno

jumperjack

Established Member
Well last night after loading the car on the trailer I discovered my LCA bushing was bad
IMG_4654.jpg

Well had it on the trailer so took it over to SGS and talked to Dave and he said if it stays on the rollers we'll run it. It was about 90* and close to 100% humidity. I just switched over to SCT for tuning and needed to get it dialed in. Made 623rwp 562rtq at about 19-19.5 boost 22* timing on 100 unleaded. A/F ran a tad lean in two spots but I have to do a couple pulls on the street when I get the LCA straightened out. I called MM also today and they told me they would buy back my urethane bushing LCA's if I bought their Xtreme LCA's. That is GREAT customer service. Any way just driving the car has much better manners but i couldn't put my foot into it because of the bushing.
IMG_4683.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6NpQ6UeQRw"]YouTube - Jacks's KB Cobra[/ame]

mpe331lx

Mine's stock too
Established Member
Made 623rwp 562rtq at about 19-19.5 boost 22* timing on 100 unleaded.

Great number:rockon: I just asked about your boost level in your other thread about the bushings and its right here, lol.

Stock heads, cams, CI?

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
That's pretty good power for your car! Bigger than stock displacement right? Are you happy now with the new KB blower they sent you? If so, excellent! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread