Data log with my stalling and idling issues need some advice

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
I have a log that I took tonight on my drive home I was trying to record the stalling and idling issues I have been having and I actually was recording when the car stalled several times and when the car started going up and down in rpms while idling. My questions is since I don't know really how to read the data log if someone on here could take a look at it and see what you think maybe the issue. The problem has really started on the pretty cool nights. I drove it to mustang week and a good bit this summer and never had this issue. Let me know if you can take a look at it and I will email it. Also this was logged on a predator.

Thanks

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
Yea I have sent it to rick also but he want be able to take a look till monday I was just wanting to see what others may see in the data log. No I haven't changed anything since it was at amazon. Only thing I can think of thats changed is the weather I drove it around today its been pretty warm today 75* and it never tried to do it once last night when it was around 55* it was doing it a good bit.

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Did you clean and re-oil your air filter recently?

Even if you did not, you might try cleaning the MAF in case some air cleaner oil may have gotten on the sensor. It's not hard to do and it can produce that symptom.

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
No have I have not oiled it or cleaned it recently and I did think about that today. I actually need to clean the filter and re-oil it its seems pretty dirty and its just gray looking now. I will clean the MAF when I clean the filter I hope to do this soon.

Users who are viewing this thread