Stiegemeier vs Posi-Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowMACH04

Established Member
Any opinions on which is "better" as far as performance, cost, customer service and turn-around? I hear alot of good things about both companies and would like to know what people thought since once you get the work done there is no going back and wanna get it right the first time.

greengt88

Established Member
Not to thread hi-jack, but i've been wondering who does a more efficient job of porting the factory TB/Plenum?? Stieg does some welding on atleast the plenum. Is this necessary? I'd like to gain as much as i can out of it since i don't plan to go SBTB even w/ a future port and very distant future whipple upgrade. I also have Wilson Manifolds close to me so that may be an option as well Wilson & NPF curious to know what they can make the setup flow. How much HP can be had from TB/PL porting? looks between 8-10? How much improved is throttle response? Anyone ever tried larger throttle blades? Maybe something like L&M Airflow/VMP Tuning's new GT-500 TB's? I'd think you would want the tB as smooth as possible. Whats the Max CFM the stock stuff can flow with all the tricks and *bling'd* out?

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
Both to great work and have done great work for the Eaton - Cobra community. As far as whom you might prefer, search for specifics.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain-763103.jpg

OP, please use the search function.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
AwJeezNotThisSheetAgain-763103.jpg

OP, please use the search function.

No kidding!!!

Search for it!
There was a gigantic $#!T storm stirred up and it was not pretty.

They both do an excellent job and both have a very good customer service reputation. One of my buddies in SCMC has told me more than once that Stegs service is EXCELLENT.

I have also seen all the many threads raving about Posi's services and numbers.

The threads are there you need to go read them. Don't post in them and bring them back up unless you can contribute something of value to the thread.

We aren't going there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread