Canton, PFAB, Moroso Radiator Expansion Tank Owners Come Here...

Marc

Established Member
I am about to purchase one of these aftermarket Radiator Expansion Tanks. It will be polished out to a mirror finish polish.

One thing I don't like (my own personal preference) is the stock 16lb Radiator Cap. I am looking for a fully functioning Radiator Cap like this one:

Meziere Chrome Radiator Cap 16LB [WCC00116C] - $29.95 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

I like this one, but only wish it said "Ford" or "SVT". I am NOT looking for a cheap polished cover to go over the orginal cap.

Anyone have any ideas on where to find one like in the link above?

I just think if you have these nice polished tanks it would look so much better with a nice chrome functioning cap on top...IMOP.

Pictures welcomed of your set-ups...

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
One of the reasons I bought my Canton tanks was to get rid of those POS threaded clicker caps.:bash::burn:

I have seen so many tanks warp at the cap surface after a spew event, it is ridiculous. After that, the cap is trash and the top of the tank is trashed.
Yes you can file it flat again usually but, I just decided... no thanks.

I like the old school rad caps, when they are tight... they are tight. You can also plumb a catch can with this style cap, so if you do puke, it won't get on the track and get you black flagged.

mach1033

Established Member
I have both the moroso IC and overflow tank. I used the stock rad cap with the cover lol. Didnt realize that they sold another cap.
163137[/ATTACH]"]
cobra090.jpg

Attachments

• cobra090.jpg
    cobra090.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread