A/F Wideband recommendation

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
I am actually selling a Dual gauge Aeroforce setup that i only used for a month with a brand new in the box wideband kit and new in box 3 Bar Map boost kit. Everyone seems to be happy who runs these setups. Pm me if u are interested.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
one of the better ones is the NGK AFX. But due to the size of the display its not easy to mount. I'm running the new Innovate MTX-L on my Cobra and I've been really happy so far, it seems like its a very accurate gauge.. I'm about to be doing some data logging soon with it to tune the car so I'll definitely keep you posted on how it does.

best pics I have so far:
img00331201105122140.jpg

img00322201105082136.jpg

Last edited:

Quagmire

Established Member
Love my new Lc-1 Wideband ebay $168. Total time it took me to install was 3 hours from jacks up to car rolling. Has a narrow band out if you wanted to use a stock O2 bung, I didn't less for me to not **** up.
imag0226w.jpg

imag0225d.jpg

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
I just got my lc-1. I plan on installing it this week. I will let you know how I like it. I'm mating it with a speedhut gauge if it matters.

03_termi

Established Member
I have a AEM wideband comes with a white face and a black face. It was really easy to install maybe took 2 hours start to finish. But I'd say if you have the money go with the aeroforce gauge. I plan on getting one sometime soon. Here's a couple pics of mine
8aa1f10a.jpg

4e2ad48b.jpg

Last edited:

AznStanger3v

King of the LOL
Established Member
I hear a lot a great things about the PLX. If/when i decide to run a wideband, i'd like to use one where i can put it in the stock bung and use it as both a narrowband for the car and a wideband signal for my own personal monitoring.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
How was the install on this setup? Is this the only gauge that can be used or can I use a digital gauge with the svt on it? And how much is this setup? Looks awesome

You can get a digital gauge with the Wide Band Commander or Dyno Jets WB2, but not with the SVT logo.. I choose the Speed Hut gauge to match the other gauges in my car. Install wasn't to bad at all, just make sure you use a good ground source, such as the battery or block. I had a bung welded in close to the manifold for quicker response time. I got the WBC from a member a while back for about $325 and it came with a DJ gauge, but later bought the SH gauge.
Here's a link
http://www.lethalperformance.com/03-04-svt-cobra-widebands-dynojet-c-16_3047_6563

Last edited:

346CamaroSS

Established Member
I hear a lot a great things about the PLX. If/when i decide to run a wideband, i'd like to use one where i can put it in the stock bung and use it as both a narrowband for the car and a wideband signal for my own personal monitoring.

Mine was a POS...
But I also got one of the earlier ones when they had a group purchase on LS1Tech.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
I just installed the Aeroforce with a Wideband and 3.5 BAR sensor. Love it and wasn't too hard to install. Don't have any pictures currently but did get it with the white face and SVT logo on it. Luckily the catted x-pipe I installed had the extra bung welded on it.

rtvickers

Established Member
I just installed the Aeroforce with a Wideband and 3.5 BAR sensor. Love it and wasn't too hard to install. Don't have any pictures currently but did get it with the white face and SVT logo on it. Luckily the catted x-pipe I installed had the extra bung welded on it.

If you get a pic of this post it. I would like to see it.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Love my autometer C2 digital read out. Pricey though at 350

Users who are viewing this thread