Sct Chip with Diablosport Predator Tuner Issue

mig4236

Established Member
I have a diablosport tuner on my car. I bought a Sct x3 tuner because my tuner prefers it. So I tried to put my car back to stock with my diablosport so I can install my sct but somehow it said "unable to restore original tune" so now its stuck on that screen and keeps restarting.I couldnt use the sct tuner. So my tuner said he can install a sct chip instead. I said ok and tuned it. So now Im wondering if I fix my Diablosport tuner, can I still put it back to stock with the chip on there or I have to take it off? Please let me know

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
i have a diablosport tuner on my car. I bought a sct x3 tuner because my tuner prefers it. So i tried to put my car back to stock with my diablosport so i can install my sct but somehow it said "unable to restore original tune" so now its stuck on that screen and keeps restarting.i couldnt use the sct tuner. So my tuner said he can install a sct chip instead. I said ok and tuned it. So now im wondering if i fix my diablosport tuner, can i still put it back to stock with the chip on there or i have to take it off? please let me know

Yes. Have to take it off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread